ok, the 27th is passed

habs_in_the_blood

well as the title says it..do you think Carbo is still going to call up Lapierre?

or is he going to wait to be back in Montreal ???

he added alot of energy to the team and especially the 4th line...ok Carbo...a late xmas present please!

the callup will be after a few more games to see if Murray can elevate his game.

Downey already has...

Or, now the Habs can move Murray for a pick but I suspect you're right Trizzak, he will get another chance.

Would the 2005-06 Murray PLEASE stand up!

There are many questions mark with this? And i believe that the staff is waiting for Bob to come back before making big decisions.

What do you do when Bégin is back in the line up ?

What do you do with Latendresse if you keep in Bégin ?

What do you do with Streit if you keep Lapierre, Bégin and Latendresse?

There are many questions mark with this? And i believe that the staff is waiting for Bob to come back before making big decisions.

Agree with you... There might be answers to all of these, but they're not immediately obvious. Team probably will wait for Gainey if the decision is not as simple as waive Murray / Downey, call up Lapierre.

keep them all.

Habs are lucky right now with only 1 injury. It is possible they will have a stretch with multiple injuries and the depth will be welcome. Lapierre played well but clearing roster space for him may hurt the team in the long run.

keep them all.

Habs are lucky right now with only 1 injury. It is possible they will have a stretch with multiple injuries and the depth will be welcome. Lapierre played well but clearing roster space for him may hurt the team in the long run.

You are right. I can't remember a season where the Habs have been this fortunate in not having too many people injured. At one point this season we had Bouillon and Dandenault out which made Gainey look like a genius for aquiring Ninimaa, but so far the aquisition of Samsonov has looked a little less than genius because all the forwards are healthy.

I think we are getting the lats syndrome here with lapierre, he isn't the end all of 4th liners, we have way too many guys in the 4th line position as it is.... maybe lapierre is better off playing big minutes in hamilton, we aren't desperate on the 4th line let the kid play in the minors and bring him up next year when we clear some players out or bring him back up if we have injurys

:D Isn't this the best problem in the world to have to deal with... Lots of talent and many guys who know they have to produce or watch their hide get kicked to the AHL or elsewhere. I'll say it again, Bob Gainey and Doug Jarvis knew the talent was ripe back a few years ago when DJ was in Hamilton. When BG gets back in the swing, he will raise his trusty staff and part the AHL - NHL ice as needed.

The guys who are hungry to wear the :hlogo: are pretty much on the roster... AND there are others who ARE worthy who are just dying to get aboard. I LOVE IT.

I still want Lapierre back... :clap: I think he could/would continue to put the puck in the net... while on the 4th line, now that's B) cool.

J

Edited by jtvoxboi

Lapierre makes the Canadiens a better team than Murray does.

But with Downey in he can fight and get himself out of the game allowing a star play to moonlight with the 4th line as Canadiens fans saw against Washington.

But I think Lapierre has earned a spot with the Canadiens, Murray MUST BE MOVED.

keep them all.

Amen, brother.

• 4 weeks later...

Yo people recycle the old thread......... its wastefull... were not going to create one everytime he gets send back down and up again are we? so Im recupin this one before it gets lost and we write yet another one regarding Lapierre

recycling!

He's Back!!!

kind of funny, really.............

i'm gone... nope... i'm here... nope... i'm gone... nope... i'm here...

GO :hlogo: GO!