Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Panthers | 12/29/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well; anyone still think belfour is done and should retire; I remember back to this summer, when florida signed him there were quite a few nay sayers. He certainly proved Iron Mike K.. correct today; I certainly am grateful we don't have to play them again this season.

Lets rest suite up and get ready for tomorrow night.

GO Habs Go!

1 goal against a 41 year old man for crying out loud! Belfour probably left and went to take a leak every five minutes and we still only got 1 goal.

Good riddence to florida! At least we don't have to worry about being taunted by their fans, the only ones who cheer for the panthers are probably the players moms.

could anyone please reexplain to me the utility of Murray? i still dont understand why he's on the team...and what the hell was perezhogin doing tonight??? must of been all those Florida cheerleaders!! did you see the funbags on em???

waa waa wo wiii

Boston worries me a lot.

Laffs suck.

Not sure how good we are - in the 'new' NHL, geared so much for the PP, it helps us a lot more than people think. Then again, we've been riding our goalies since Dryden retired.

Well, after a grossly disappointing result that puts a damper on my Saturday (it's already Saturday morning here), I can always take comfort in...

In Bob We Trust.

If I'm going in the playoffs tomorrow, the only 2 teams that worries me are NJ and Carolina. NJ because Brodeur's like fine wine and getting better as he gets older; and Carolina because their forwards have a way of just plowing through our defense.

Other than that, bring anyone in a 4 out of 7 and we can take them.

I meant more in our division, during the regular season.

I agree with you about those two teams, though Carolina doesn't seem to have it as much so far. We'll never beat NJ as long as Brodeur is there. I feel we can beat everyone else.

Latendresse with Kovalev and Samsonov sounded good - how did they look, for those who watched the game?

Im going to add!

Not only was Belfour good he was damn lucky or we were sloppy Ryder's Lats etcc half of their shots were misses or not enough wood on it!

2) if the Panthers were able to neutralize us fairly... then I hope Carbo and muller will review that tape and study it for future references BecAUSE YOU CAN BET OTHER TEAMS THAT FAIR LESS WITH THE HABS WILL!

3) and regarding the last point.... I found the referee's were not fair in determining penalties... alot of that neutralization that the panthers did in the neutral zone or whatever was if not at the least borderline obstruction!! alot of stick and arms flapping around in the air and they called that on the habs in the second so why not call it in the third! Inconsistent refs! again!!!

######^%$&^%#

Edited by CoRvInA