Game Thread | Habs vs. Bolts | 12/30/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trading for the sake of making a trade is never a good idea. And there's not many partners out there yet.

Who said trade for the sake of trading? I want the problems we have to be fixed with the extra players or the ones we can deal and not worry about. There are partners out there, there are a bunch of teams ready to start rebuilding that we could cash in on.

Hell even a damn line mix up would make me happy. Why is Downey even playing?!?!

Trade Ryder and Rivet for anb upgraded d-man (you know, one that can skate backwards and/or clear the zone) then bump Kovy on the 1st and Lats on the 2nd and call up Lapierre.

That's why I just did in NHL 07, just to sooth my nerves. :P

If they lost 1-0 they would say "hey we only lost by one, no need to change a damn thing, especially not the line combos" ARRRGHHH!

??? WTF can the players do about line combos? Players' job is to work hard, that's what they are not doing now.

??? WTF can the players do about line combos? Players' job is to work hard, that's what they are not doing now.

Really? I thought the players decide what the lines were! :rolleyes:

I am talking about Carbo! Why is Kovalev and Samsonov still together? They do nothing.

Edited by OneSharpMarble

Who said trade for the sake of trading? I want the problems we have to be fixed with the extra players or the ones we can deal and not worry about. There are partners out there, there are a bunch of teams ready to start rebuilding that we could cash in on.

Hell even a damn line mix up would make me happy. Why is Downey even playing?!?!

He isn't. We're playing Murray as we did last game.

Aren't you overreacting? You make it sound like we're desperate. It's been one bad period out of a great start to the season.

Shots are disgusting so far. :puke:

Kill Rivet please ... i'm serious ... :angry:

That's a little over the line. As much as I dislike Rivet, I would never even think about murdering him....

... I'd rather torture him by forcing him to watch videos of himself play.

Wow, the look on Carbo's face at the end of the period says it all... Not sure if he should rip them a new one, or just ignore them during the intermission.

This is the sort of game where Koivu should do the talking, not Carbo...

That's a little over the line. As much as I dislike Rivet, I would never even think about murdering him....

... I'd rather torture him by forcing him to watch videos of himself play.

Or let Souray take slap shots aimed at his balls. ;)

Yeah, you're gonna turn our lead into their gold. They may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night. If you're looking for a significant trade, better hold out 'til the All-Star break at the earliest.

Wow, what a terrible periond by the Habs. Very lucky to be only down 1-0. CAN RIVET lookd any WORSE out there. Hate to harp on the guy, but he looks so slow and out of place out there. This is a time to move Streit back there and give Rivet a little break to compose himself. The Tampa forwards are just to fast for Rivet. Hopefully we can pick it up a little in the 2nd starting off on the PP.