Game Thread | Habs vs. Bolts | 12/30/06

Spider-Man NL

No, you don't get tuberculosis from a $2 whore

Ah, TB is tuberculosis. In Full-Metal Jacket, Joker makes a comment about how half the women in Vietnam have TB (when discussing the idea of sleeping with a Vietnamese hooker). Figured it was an STD as I've never heard of tuberculosis referred to as TB. But anyways.... :P

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else didnt understand what the hell Radek Bonk was saying on Rds? sounded more like gibberish then english

:lol:

as for the habs i dont know what to say....the lack of shooting as finaly crept on them...kovalev seems to be coasting again...samsonov showed a few flashes...but nothing great

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

Lats and Swiss Knife being the best combo for MTL again tonight...

Ah, TB is tuberculosis. In Full-Metal Jacket, Joker makes a comment about how half the women in Vietnam have TB (when discussing the idea of sleeping with a Vietnamese hooker). Figured it was an STD as I've never heard of tuberculosis referred to as TB. But anyways.... :P

TB is an infectious decease.

Kozed, just put the entire roster in your sig, except Huet, of course.

My son is a goalie and lost 5 - 2 today.. his team got 4 shots (and scored twice). My son faced over 10 break aways and more shots that I could count... .

I said to him after, that was the worse game I ever saw, felt sorry for him.. I just went and told him.. don't worry son, the habs are playing worse then your team did this morning...

LOL, the funny thing was his reply.. he said "why are they so bad, they are suppose to be professionals....."

He is eight and he already "gets it". :)