Game Thread | Habs vs. Bolts | 12/30/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When they play that bad I cant even say i'm upset they loose - they well deserved it

i'm not too worried now because i'm confident in their ability to rebound. If they have any honour they will amend for this in front of the home crowd on Jan 2.

Correct me if I'm wong but wasn't this around the same time last season that the Sens dispatched Montreal with no effort?

I recall Hasek saying that it was the easiest shutout of his career making a whoping 12 saves.

Was it close to this date?

Edited by Habitforming

Correct me if I'm wong but wasn't this around the same time last season that the Sens dispatched Montreal with no effort?

I recall Hasek saying that it was the easiest shutout of his career making a whoping 12 saves.

Was it close to this date?

It was around this same time last year that Montreal went into a 20 game slide that ended up costing Julien his job..... Montreal needs to be aware of history repeating itself.

If I were Carbonneau I'd start with a benching of Kovalev and Samsonov....and then go from there

It was around this same time last year that Montreal went into a 20 game slide that ended up costing Julien his job..... Montreal needs to be aware of history repeating itself.

If I were Carbonneau I'd start with a benching of Kovalev and Samsonov....and then go from there

I wouldn't say it was the same, that skid was caused by theodore and his self destruction. I am all for some change, whether it be putting a few guys on waivers, switching the lines, benching some lazy people or hell even a good trade if it is possible.

Something really needs to change before this turns into a season ruining skid.