Perezhogin Injury?

JMMR

I haven't heard a thing either. Poor bugger, he took an awful whack to the face. ...Plekanec had some mustard on that shot. He's gotta have a broken jaw at least, I daresay. That would mean he's out for a bit... no excuse now not to call up Lapierre.

I haven't heard a thing either. Poor bugger, he took an awful whack to the face. ...Plekanec had some mustard on that shot. He's gotta have a broken jaw at least, I daresay. That would mean he's out for a bit... no excuse now not to call up Lapierre.

why so we have Murray and Downey.....LOL i hope Guy is going to do the call up!

He was wearing a full cage tonight against tampa and he got hit on the boards hurting his shoulder; he was back but not his usual self... maybe he needs a rest and a call up from the farm for a winger to fill in could be a nice change.

Edited by Chips

he came back... he played 5 1/2 minutes in the 3rd period and 5 in the second... and a total of 17:10 in the game... he must be ok

GO :hlogo: GO!

he came back... he played 5 1/2 minutes in the 3rd period and 5 in the second... and a total of 17:10 in the game... he must be ok

GO :hlogo: GO!

I agree 17 minutes is top line ice, he must have had a pretty good game.