NHL player you hate the most

JoeLassister

I don't hate anyone. I dislike. From what I saw in that NYR-Caps game I'm starting to dislike Mr Donald Brashear.

hockeyfights.com > multimedia > videos

Dec 30 2006

Brashear vs Shanahan (14.6mb wmv)

All Leafs' players (minus Kilger, who I was a big fan of. Now, I just don't hate him)

Sean Avery (i.e. for dating Elisha Cuthbert)

hehe I live in her home town !!

I hate

Hasek

avery( mega P O S)

anyone who plays for ottawa.

george laraque for claiming he'd never play in montreal and he'd rather retire then get traded then he turns around and says he'd love to play here knowing he's in the twilight(sp?) of his career. seriously SHUT UP !!

Edited by marky_and_komi

no vote for Lindros?!?! no ex-Nordiques-fans around here ?!?!

But... Lindros gave the team Forsbergh, Hextall, Deadmarsh, so many others (tanguay's draft pick) and big money...

Todd Bertuzzi

Sean Avery

Darren McCarty

Kirk Maltby

Chris Chelios

Ed Belfour

Mike Modano

Modano ?!?! WHY ?

no vote for Lindros?!?! no ex-Nordiques-fans around here ?!?!

But... Lindros gave the team Forsbergh, Hextall, Deadmarsh, so many others (tanguay's draft pick) and big money...

Modano ?!?! WHY ?

Err...Deadmarsh and Tanguay didn't come directly out of the Lindros deal. We got a 1st round pick in the Hextall deal that was used to draft Deadmarsh and we got a 1st round pick when we traded Ricci which we used on Tanguay. It was:

Peter Forsberg

Steve Duchesne

Mike Ricci

Chris Simon

Kerry Huffman

Ron Hextall

$15 million cash

93 1st round pick (Thibault)

94 1st round pick (used to acquire Wendel Clark)

And Modano? Fairly easy pick as an Avs fan. He's a dick on the ice and apparently even a bigger dick off the ice. Plus he was a main reason we never got over the hump in 1999 or 2000 (which is why Belfour is on there too)

And Modano? Fairly easy pick as an Avs fan. He's a dick on the ice and apparently even a bigger dick off the ice. Plus he was a main reason we never got over the hump in 1999 or 2000 (which is why Belfour is on there too)

I met Modano when I was about 11 or 12 years old in Montreal at the Marriot with the rest of the eventual Stanley Cup winning stars. I asked Mike to sign my NHL year book and he did then he asked the rest of the team to sign it as they were all in the restaurant/lobby. Joe Niewendyk bought me a coke. Also Brett Hull was surprisingly extremely kind.

i still insist that the 'player' who has a habit of setting out to injure others is the most hateful player in the league...

brashear's sucker punch on that other player falls into that kind of category... if he was a player who did that consistently then he would fall into that category... i don't believe that he is though....

GO :hlogo: GO!

what did you expect DF ?? he's Swede...of course he won't like them.

I don't like agitators in general.

I don't like agitators in general.

as long as it stays clean I like them but when it comes to little plukes like avery or tucker, no way !!

I love Brodeur as a Quebecois, but hate him so much for ALWAYS kick Habs ass.

During the 90's, what about a jerk like Kjell Samuelsson...