Game Thread | Montreal vs. Capitals | 01/04/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scary thing is TWO of "THOSE" games in the past 3 that's what scares me. The team is no longer showing the resilience and fight it has been. Not to mention the ability to put 2 passes in a row together.

Finally.....RYDER SUCKS, SIT HIM, TRADE HIM, DEMOTE HIM, BUT DON'T LET HIM PLAY WITH THE FIRST LINE ANYMORE, THE GUY STINKS PERIOD

Don't mention change or you will be called crazy and attacked on this board. Reguardless of how terrible a player is don't move him until we are fighting for last.

But seriously Kovalev and Samsonov should not have been kept together during that 20 game scoreless streak.

He is going on another one of his wonderful streak it seems now so hopefully nothing will change again so he can beat his last one :D

No one is producing and Huet cant drag them all season, we will wear him out and then it will all be on Aebischers shoulders to drag the team.

Game over yet?

yup

GO :hlogo: GO!

did we pick him on waivers? hehe just kidding

habs should win this...but Ovechkin as his own challenge to beat Markov one-on-one.....proving that Markov can't stop him....so its going to be a interesting match up!

go habs go!!!

i hate it when i'm right

i hate it when i'm right

i love it when i actually get to be right... :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

the rds broadcasters are speculating that Souray as an injured wrist...explaining why he isint shooting or anything as of late....

i dont understand Carbo on a few things...why the hell his Ryder on the first line...he's only good to cough up the puck...he his the most aggrevating player to watch...no wait maybe Plekanecs...but still...now i said it before and ill say it again...bring up Lapierre GOD DAMMIT

with that said...starting to worry with our habs playing...Higgins was totally invisible...and this for 2-3 matches

EDIT: now i can stop bitching i have a load of my chest

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

the rds broadcasters are speculating that Souray as an injured wrist...explaining why he isint shooting or anything as of late....

i dont understand Carbo on a few things...why the hell his Ryder on the first line...he's only good to cough up the puck...he his the most aggrevating player to watch...no wait maybe Plekanecs...but still...now i said it before and ill say it again...bring up Lapierre GOD DAMMIT

with that said...starting to worry with our habs playing...Higgins was totally invisible...and this for 2-3 matches

gainey must have a good reason (in his mind) for not bringing lapierre back up... i can't imagine what it is but i'm not bob gainey (thank goodness...)

i fell asleep during the 1st period when it was 2-1 caps and woke up after the game...

i'll let you in on a secret... everybody will tell you that the canadiens lost 5 - 1 but it's not true... the game was cancelled just after you fell asleep and will be replayed later when the weather conditions allow it... the game was rained out before the bottom half of the 5th inning part of the 1st period...

ok?

Edited by shortcat1

I really hope Max Lapierre isn't listening to CKAC right now..

"Zé solution.."

you guessed it?

i'm sorry... i haven't... :(

"Zé solution..." :?- :?- :?- :?-

i'm sorry... i haven't... :(

"Zé solution..." :?- :?- :?- :?-

'if we bring up max lapierre all our problems will be solved'

that's not my quote! ;)

How is this for perspective....We do have games in hand on most of the East

Winning Percentage

1. Buffalo - .763

2. Atlanta - .643

3. Montreal - .638

4. New Jersey - .615

5. NY Rangers - .547

6. Ottawa - .547

7. Boston - .539

8. Carolina - .535

9. Pittsburgh - .526

10. NY Islanders - .525

11. Toronto - .523

12. Washington - .500

13. Tampa Bay - .475

14. Florida - .441

15. Philadelphia - .325

Carbo, Muller, Jarvis and Gainey are all winners. They will figure it out and turn it around.

Keep the Faith!

'if we bring up max lapierre all our problems will be solved'

that's not my quote! ;)

i'm glad...

no one player is a team's salvation...

How is this for perspective....We do have games in hand on most of the East

Winning Percentage

1. Buffalo - .763

2. Atlanta - .643

3. Montreal - .638

4. New Jersey - .615

5. NY Rangers - .547

6. Ottawa - .547

7. Boston - .539

8. Carolina - .535

9. Pittsburgh - .526

10. NY Islanders - .525

11. Toronto - .523

12. Washington - .500

13. Tampa Bay - .475

14. Florida - .441

15. Philadelphia - .325

Carbo, Muller, Jarvis and Gainey are all winners. They will figure it out and turn it around.

Keep the Faith!

That stat does infact give me way more confidence. However, we need to snap this skid of course, and a winning streak would be awesome.

boring game ... yes the habs are in a losing slump perhaps just not ugly as the leafs!

Bob bring Lapierre please!!!

It's not only him we need, we need these lines changed around. They aren't meshing anymore and players are going too long inbetween goals. We need to get the chemistry back.

Ahhhrrggggg

Regardless ... and now a little calmer after this waste of time

I am NOW HAPPY that this happened .. CAUSE ALMOST EVERYTHING That could go wrong went wrong and YES there were Bad breaks but the team needs this to happen to remember how it feels and make them sick...

No guts no wanting....etc....

NEVER underestimate the opponent... and bad bounces are going to happen...

But enough is enough! You could put Garth murray playing on the first line and I guarantee he would have ended up with 10 pts by now! I'm okay with Plek on the second line I am even okay with Ryder on the first line BUT NEVER repeat NEVER will become contenders with what we have up there on the top two lines! I dont want trades I want slow and cautious progression and it will take one or two or three more seasons! and unless the PErezogins Kostitsins and co become true First line forwards then we have no choice but to go after UFA's and trades But I am not in a hurry! I am not asking for trades now... But there needs to be change in the lineups Its a Certainty!