Game Thread | Montreal vs. Capitals | 01/04/07

Spider-Man NL

well... 5 - 1 now...

more to be frustrated about...

so far as i'm considered, it looks like we are seeing 'one of those games' taking place...

we've been on the good end of this kind of game in the past (and the 'bad' end too) and we will again...

big deal...

GO :hlogo: GO!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was 1-0 when I was listening to the game in the car... then, stopped with my girlfriend to eat and came back to the car to find the score to be 2-1 Caps.

Get home, park my car and head inside to watch the game to find that during the time it took me to turn the car off and walk up into the house, The Capitals had scored 2 more goals to go up 4-1.

Then... just went to the bathroom to get some Visine into my eye which has been bugging me and come back to find the game 5-1...

I haven't seen or heard Washington score yet... so for me it's still 1-0 Habs :D

listening to the capitals public announcer is funny... he's growly screaming... like some big media jock...

Seeing as how this is his first season that doesn't amaze the hell outta me.

Your pretty misguided if you really expect the team to not lose 3 games in a row. This is the NHL with an 82 game schedule, there are going to be ups and downs. I have to wonder how long youve even been following the game, seems like you havent quite realized that a team cant be firing on all cylinders for 82 games.

Unless im mistaken, i believe that the Buffalo Sabres are the only other team to not lose 3 in a row. Is that not even remotely impressive for the rookie coach?

Hell i doubt Scotty Bowman makes many adjustments when the low point of the season is apparently right now when we have still won 7 of our last 10.

The scary thing is TWO of "THOSE" games in the past 3 that's what scares me. The team is no longer showing the resilience and fight it has been. Not to mention the ability to put 2 passes in a row together.

Finally.....RYDER SUCKS, SIT HIM, TRADE HIM, DEMOTE HIM, BUT DON'T LET HIM PLAY WITH THE FIRST LINE ANYMORE, THE GUY STINKS PERIOD

Not that ir matters but it is now 8-2 for the Leafs.

wow!

they're doing well against boston this year.

Two early games this weekend...Anyone know if they are both on CBC? Or perhaps at least one of them? (In Ontario that is).

Saturday game is on CBC and the Sunday game is on TSN. Hopefully this is a good weekend for the Habs, not often i get to see them on the tele these days.

Saturday game is on CBC and the Sunday game is on TSN. Hopefully this is a good weekend for the Habs, not often i get to see them on the tele these days.

Perfect...thanks for the reply.

that's great!

i'm happy for those guys who can't get access to games like we do on rds

Steen has 5 points in the Leafs/Boston game...good for him..I like that kid.

he's supposed to have lots of potential but has been underachieving so far... for his sake (& not the leafs), i hope he continues to do well...

Your pretty misguided if you really expect the team to not lose 3 games in a row. This is the NHL with an 82 game schedule, there are going to be ups and downs. I have to wonder how long youve even been following the game, seems like you havent quite realized that a team cant be firing on all cylinders for 82 games.

Unless im mistaken, i believe that the Buffalo Sabres are the only other team to not lose 3 in a row. Is that not even remotely impressive for the rookie coach?

Hell i doubt Scotty Bowman makes many adjustments when the low point of the season is apparently right now when we have still won 7 of our last 10.

6 out of the last 10...if you include this game...but whose counting. The problem is they lost to Philly, Florida (twice) Tampa once and Washington once in the last 10. So I actually think after this game they are 5-5 in the last 10 against bottom feeders. You guys must be thinking this game doesn't count in the last 10...thus bumping up a win on the other end of the 10 games. One could say they have won 6 of the last 11.

Just to put things into P-E-R-S-P-E-C-T-I-V-E

he's supposed to have lots of potential but has been underachieving so far... for his sake (& not the leafs), i hope he continues to do well...

i don't...all i heard from my friends last year was how much better he was than all of montreal's young players..although i have nothing against the guy, because of the leafs fans i dont want him to do well.

haha just saw the replay of the kovalev goal that was called back, kolzig didnt put up an argument at all and he didnt know it was called back he just lied in his crease...if that stick of koivu's really affected him he wouldve jumped right up and went after the refs.

my god it wouldve been a different game if it were 2-2.

Edited by habsfan88

6 out of the last 10...if you include this game...but whose counting. The problem is they lost to Philly, Florida (twice) Tampa once and Washington once in the last 10. So I actually think after this game they are 5-5 in the last 10 against bottom feeders. You guys must be thinking this game doesn't count in the last 10...thus bumping up a win on the other end of the 10 games. One could say they have won 6 of the last 11.

Just to put things into P-E-R-S-P-E-C-T-I-V-E

T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U, M-N

GO - :hlogo: - GO!

Edited by shortcat1