who's your favourite non-habs player

MAK

since joe started a thread about player you don't like, why not start a thread that talked about our favourite player( well it must'Ve been done before but not in a while)

Ryan smyth: god I wish he sings in mtl next summer !!

crosby-ovechkin: what's there to dislike ??

rod brind'amour: he personnifies tenacity, passion and dedication. a true warrior !!

a few more losses in 2002-2003 and he might've become a montreal canadiens: DION PHANEUF

Edited by marky_and_komi

Don't ask me why, but I've always disliked Ryan Smyth.

My favourite non-Habs player is without question Nicklas Lidström.

Have to agree with ya MAK...

Ryan Smyth is by far my favorite player in the NHL.

After that, Martin Havlat and Brad Richards are two of my other favs. Martin Brodeur in nets.

F: Havlat - Richards - Smyth

D: Neidermayer - Phaneuf

G: Brodeur

That's my dream team... well, dream line.

I really liked alot of red wings players a few years ago. Yzerman, Larionov, Fetisov. When playing for team sweden Mats Sundin, Daniel Alfredsson and Michael Nylander have almost allways been great so I kinda like them as well as long as their not killing the habs.

Have to agree with ya MAK...

Ryan Smyth is by far my favorite player in the NHL.

After that, Martin Havlat and Brad Richards are two of my other favs. Martin Brodeur in nets.

F: Havlat - Richards - Smyth

D: Neidermayer - Phaneuf

G: Brodeur

That's my dream team... well, dream line.

I totally forgot about Richards. my friend once asked me if i'd rather choose Brad over beyoncé...easy choice !!

he reminds me so much of joe sakic: great playoff guy, quiet person, one good season, one ordinary season.

I like too many players.... B)

Rolston, Zetterberg, Ovy to name a few. I won't bother posting any of the Nucks. ^_^

Joe Sakic and Paul Stastny.

Stastny will be a big deal in a few years, not Crosby or Ovechkin level of course, but he'll remind a lot of people of....Peter and Anton Stastny. haha.

Lecavalier!!!

Damn I dreamt Jean Beliveau pleaded to Lecavalier and on Beliveau's behalf the Habs would momentarily return the NUmber 4 to the line-up Just as long as Lecavalier plays for the Habs

nice idea

F: Ovy - Crosby - Kovalchuk

D: Lidstrom - S. Niedermayer

G: have to say Luongo

Sakic has been my 1rst before those 3 started playing in NHL

Ovechkin for sure he is a human highlight reel and just loves the game so much, it if fun watching a guy who is exciting every time he touches the puck.

true guys like him miss to the :hlogo: but ... did you see that Kovy Goal last game ?? :clap:

crosby for sure... this kid's going to be a boost for the game if he's allowed to grow into that kind of role.

GO :hlogo: GO!

Pronger

Forsberg

Ovalteen

Crosby

that's that sort-of wannabe chocolately darkskinned guy, isn't it? i forget who he's playing for

can't spell out Ovelchickens name so he's ovaltine

ovell, i understand...

I have a couple non habs faves...... Ovechkin because hes just unbelievable and i love watching him play hockey he also might be the funniest person to listen to speak in the entire world. Richard Zednik :o I know.... he has always been my favorite and i miss him haha.... and Jerome Iginla.. I think hes so talented.