Spider-Man NL

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else watching this in HD?

Damn it looks good.

Thanks for the reminder. I totally forgot the CBC had it on today in HD. :)

Now I can see them puking on the bench in high def. And the gagging in full 5.1 surround. :puke:

:)

Crap, I get to listen to my first game this year and half the team is sick. And justas I get online the Rags score. 12:32 in the AM in the UAE :hlogo:

This is sad. I know some of them are sick, but the effort is pathetic. No skating, bad passing. This has been going on for about 5 or 6 games and it needs to stop. I have a bad feeling we are about to see a slump.

Some of these guys seem to be mailing it in, as if they figure they will lose anyway. Unacceptable. These fans paid a ton for these tickets and the guys who are healthy should be giving it there all to make up for the missing guys. so far, I don't see anyone putting in much effort, except maybe grabby. he is skating at least.

This is sad. I know some of them are sick, but the effort is pathetic. No skating, bad passing. This has been going on for about 5 or 6 games and it needs to stop. I have a bad feeling we are about to see a slump.

Some of these guys seem to be mailing it in, as if they figure they will lose anyway. Unacceptable. These fans paid a ton for these tickets and the guys who are healthy should be giving it there all to make up for the missing guys. so far, I don't see anyone putting in much effort, except maybe grabby. he is skating at least.

Only the second line has shown anything.

Thanks Buddy. I hope so too. last night I managed to catch 2/3 of the WJC on Internet radio. The Torona Fan announcers were drooling all over Price.

I hope they start doing web casts soon so you get to watch!

We are being totally outplayed.

I was just about to say the same thing. They are not even getting any decent chances...and when they do... they try to weave through the d-men...just shoot the puck.

Thanks Buddy. I hope so too. last night I managed to catch 2/3 of the WJC on Internet radio. The Torona Fan announcers were drooling all over Price.

Yeah seeing Price play so well made me smile. I remember all the hockey experts laughing at Gainey for that pick - but who is laughing now!

Today is a great example of why the Habs need another Centre. Can you imagine going into the playoffs with a sick/injured Koivu? Pleks and Grab as your top 2 won't get you far.

NOD! B)

Higgins been shitty for the last few games, so does all the team.

They look like they are gonna go take a s*** between the 1 and 2 period...i surely hope the lockerroom pee line up is not as bad as the line up at the bell center...

Enought of this bullshit...let's play some hockey.

When did we get 3 shots on net? That period was horrible outside of the grabs line that seems to be searching for each other but has chemistry.

The kids have the legs; get them going Carbo...

We need to change it up again and play good 5 on 5. Looks like PK and PP are horrible today. Everyone is looking like they have glue on their skates.

They are hurting bad. Short shifts! and keep shooting the puck on net.

I vote for another quality center as well. We cannot keep our hopes on one key player.

GO Habs Go!

Today is a great example of why the Habs need another Centre. Can you imagine going into the playoffs with a sick/injured Koivu? Pleks and Grab as your top 2 won't get you far.

Absolutely agree. They have been playing with fire all season long. People complained about having Ribs having to carry the load (he couldn't either) and he was far better then Pleks offensively. This team really needs that second offensive center to back Koivu up.

Perhaps Kovy can bring himself to dominate the game, if it isn't too much trouble for him. :lol: