Game Thread | New York vs. Canadiens | 01/06/07

Spider-Man NL

Wow is the CJAD feed ever slow.. you guys were celebrating the goal a whole page before I heard it :D

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grabs to sammy what a nice pass.. Almost buried that one! go dogs go! a...I mean go HABS go!

WOw what a nice deke by Grabs! sign this kid up to a contract baby I LOVE IT!

GO GRABS GO! GO GRABS GO! he make the Sammy and Kovy show our #1 line...

Brilliant and wonderful effort all around that last period.

Can't believe I"m watching the same game as in the first.

GO HABS GO!

Can't believe they are going into the 3rd tied up. (and in fact, could be up a goal or two if bounces and the ref had gone their way a bit).

Let's hope for a solid third. Glad to see that Grabs understands he is up here to provide speed and energy. so far, so good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

They interview Dandeault after the first over the headphones, but Cassie goes down to talk to Straka after the second. I guess the CBC health plan doesn't provide coverage for flu shots!!

Edited by RobRock

hey ATHLE... thanks for the reminder... now how do we keep this kid with the big team! I love what I see from him and I'm a Grabs fan now... I BELIEVE!

Cassie Campel (spelling?) does a decent job.

yes she IS; I'm liking what she is doing for the game..! and what an outstanding job with the reporting too.. :)

Edited by Chips

hey ATHLE... thanks for the reminder... now how do we keep this kid with the big team! I love what I see from him and I've Grabs fan... I BELIEVE!

The numbers game in the chart does not bode well for him this year. Not even for Lapierre. BUT, this does give BOb some awesome trade power to work with. I'm not advocating trades of our youth, but to simply be in this position makes me want to...

..ROTF LMAO

It's possible a prospect might be moved. One the org feels they can part with. The question is, who is the current "Josef Balej" in our youth? Only the team knows that.

:D