Game Thread | New York vs. Canadiens | 01/06/07

Spider-Man NL

Frusterating loss. I knew that when Cullen scored that last goal, it was all but over. I didn't think we had it in us to tie it again.

Higgins had a rough start, but rebounded nicely. Ryder played another brutal game, he couldn't clear the zone if he was the only one on the ice. Impressed once again with Lapierre, and Grabs impressed me as well.

Kovalev....man....he is a magician with the puck but holy crap how many give aways does he have to make? not to mention he is useless without the puck and gives up on the play when he loses possesion of it. Overall I still like him, he helps this team alot, but HE IS SO FRUSTRATING TO WATCH SOMETIMES. Please score tommorow Kovy and work hard and prove me wrong.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Grabs need to spend more time in Montreal to pickup french

he sure needs to learn some english as well..

Grabovski on his disallowed goal (translated by Russian reporter Genadi Boguslavski)

Edited by mathieu30

He wuz robbed. Apart from the outcome the future was on display. God it has been a long time since we have been able to graduate some solid prospects at forward.

What? Whats wrong with Chris Higgins? Michael Ryder? Tomas Plekanec? Maxim Lapierre? Guillaume Latendresse? Alex Perezhogin? There are not solid prospects at forward? Grabovski looked pretty good in his first game?

Theres also Kyle Chipchura and others.

Maybe the defensman cupboard is a little bare, but forward prospects is where this organization is deep.

What? Whats wrong with Chris Higgins? Michael Ryder? Tomas Plekanec? Maxim Lapierre? Guillaume Latendresse? Alex Perezhogin? There are not solid prospects at forward? Grabovski looked pretty good in his first game?

Theres also Kyle Chipchura and others.

Maybe the defensman cupboard is a little bare, but forward prospects is where this organization is deep.

Those are the prospects I am talking about. I am talking pre-Gainey, the Ed Ronan years.