Game Thread | Devils vs. Canadiens | 01/06/07

Spider-Man NL

1devil250.gifvrssign.gifnewlogo1.gif

2006-07 Regular Season Record:

1devil70.gif24-13-4 : 52 Points (3rd in the Eastern Conference)

newlogo170.gif23-13-5 : 51 Points (4th in the Eastern Conference)

Projected goalies for this game are:

New Jersey

0262.gif# 30 Martin Brodeur (24-12-3), 2.12 GAA, .925 Save%

Montreal

2311.gif# 39 Cristobal Huet (16-7-3), 2.45 GAA, .927 Save%

Devils Roster
Link

Canadiens Roster
Link

LW.jpgHabs_spin.gifrw.jpg

Higgins - Plekanec - Ryder
Samsonov - Grabovski - Kovalev
Perezhogin - Bonk - Johnson
Dandenault - Lapierre - Streit

d.jpg

Komisarek - Markov
Souray - Rivet
Bouillon - Niinimaa

G.jpg
Cristobal Huet

Meetings This Year:

Nov. 4th, 2006:1devil70.gif2 newlogo170.gif1

Dec. 6th, 2006:newlogo170.gif1 1devil70.gif2 (OT)

AbbyKoivuNJ.jpg

KoivuNJBig4.jpg

This game can be seen 3:00pm eastern on:
l_RDS.gif, tsnlogo.gif& fsny_100.gif

Cjad.jpg
Listen to the game live at 3:00 pm on CJAD 800 AM

OR

ckac.jpg
Listen to the game live (In French) at 3:00 pm on CKAC 730 AM

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GO HABS GO!

Hope Koivu and Lats are back!

This will be tough, but I expect a better effort, by everyone.

Habs win 3-2.

I'm not expecting Bonk back; but Plex in his spot!

Higg's Koivu Ryder

Sammy Grabs Kovy

Perez Plexi Johnny

Lats Laps Streit

Those would be my selections for a lineup!

The BATTLE for 3rd spot starts at 3pm eastern! Not to mention we cannot lose three in a row that would be horrible!

GO Habs Go!

Edited by Chips

GO HABS GO!

Hope Koivu and Lats are back!

This will be tough, but I expect a better effort, by everyone.

Habs win 3-2.

I'm not expecting Bonk back; but Plex in his spot!

Higg's Koivu Ryder

Sammy Grabs Kovy

Perez Plexi Johnny

Lats Laps Streit

Those would be my selections for a lineup!

The BATTLE for 3rd spot starts at 3pm eastern! Not to mention we cannot lose three in a row that would be horrible!

GO Habs Go!

Hopefully Bonk, Koivu and Lats are healthy enough to play, If Bonk isn't I would probably pick the same lines. Although I really want Ryder to take a seat for a while, so I would consider changing Lats and Ryder if the first line isn't clicking as Ryder has sucked immensely for a while now. Otherwise the same.

Hopefully Bonk, Koivu and Lats are healthy enough to play, If Bonk isn't I would probably pick the same lines. Although I really want Ryder to take a seat for a while, so I would consider changing Lats and Ryder if the first line isn't clicking as Ryder has sucked immensely for a while now. Otherwise the same.

Ryder has pretty much replaced Koivu and most of the weak players, by weak I mean the people that weren't playing good cause of the virus. And especially Ryder who always seems to have big gaps during his scoring games, it gonna take him 2 weeks before he scores, and when he does sometimes its two goals in one match. Ryder would be a good choice to make sit and get Latendresse to replace him, because I want more of Lapierre and Grabovski.

I really would like to see Ryder get demoted from the first line...He needs a wake up call....

Not sure who I would put on that side to replace him..maybe Perezhogin? I am also worried about Higgins, he hasn't been the same since coming back from his injury.

I have a game myself at 2.30pm, so I wont be making it.

Time to get W#24

Martin Brodeur was the first star in last nights 3-2 win over Ottawa.

Go :hlogo: go!

A tough opponet, at a tough time. I hope Grabovski and Lapierre play again. I enjoyed watching Grabovski.

If these young kids can prove they can play solid minutes, maybe a move can be made too dump some of the deadwood like Samsonov. He's just not working out

all we need is one returnee to get niinima out of the lineup. that guy was clueless yesterday.

it would be nice to see grabovski score his 1st goal, he totally deserved one against the rangers.

all we need is one returnee to get niinima out of the lineup. that guy was clueless yesterday.

it would be nice to see grabovski score his 1st goal, he totally deserved one against the rangers.

he had one waived off or did Lundqvist rob him?

he had one waived off or did Lundqvist rob him?

the easy answer is :yes !!

he got one waived off because of a rangers delayed penalty and the refs thought that lunqvist held on the puck long enough but they didn't have the time to whistle before grabs scored.

the second one he totally deked the Rangers Dman before seeing HL make a nice pad save on him.

heard on the radio that koivu and lats should be back..hope the info's good !!

Edited by marky_and_komi

the easy answer is :yes !!

he got one waived off because of a rangers delayed penalty and the refs thought that lunqvist held on the puck long enough but they didn't have the time to whistle before grabs scored.

the second one he totally deked the Rangers Dman before seeing HL make a nice pad save on him.

heard on the radio that koivu and lats should be back..hope the info's good !!

Well I got that virus once, and it usually take 24 complete hours before you start to feel better and stop going to the bathroom, so I guess that they'll be here today, it's a 60 minute of Hockey, i'm sure they can do that :P

But they won't get as much time on ice I think, Carbo is going to take it easy on them, and with Latendresse who already has low amount of time on ice.... I'm scared that he plays like 5 minute this game and Koivu around 10.... Then replaced with Kovalev who thinks he's alone on the team.

The Habs are in big trouble this afternoon I am expecting a loss, that said if they win I will be in a great mood.

Grabovski was so exciting yesterday with his speed and moves I hope he plays today.