Game Thread | Devils vs. Canadiens | 01/06/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't if it's the flu but they're playing like crap !!

we're in for a boring end of game with the trappin' Devils

Hey Habs:

GAME ON!!!!

Looks like someone else may have the flu bug.. unless I'm mistaken we just ended the first period... but maybe now the Canadiens will wake up and play some hockey in the second...

So I'll join you and say! GAME ON BABY!.. GO HABS GO! LETS start the come back...

Edited by Chips

Well thank god Huet is not sick; but the rest of them our not playing hockey, I"m not sure what it is that I'm watching...

is it because its not cold out and this winter is more like summer?

Come on Habs lets jet!

nice effort by saku, lats and higs! good scoring chance... keep it up!

######in brodeur

is there a flukier goalie then this guy?

why couldnt koivus pass that deflected off the new jersey dmans skate go INTO the net rather then the side? ######IN SHIT IT ALWAYS HAPPENS AGAINST US BUT NEVER AGAINST OTHER TEAMS!

AND THE ZEBRAS ARE ACTUAL ZEBRAS IT SEEMS. NO.. THEYRE PIGS!

Too bad the first line isn't playing a lot, they're the ones that are doing the best, think Carbo keeps Koivu with Latendresse cause they both were sick yesterday so he's not making them play too much...

Thats it; someone shut HEALEY up if he says another word about brodeur, make him eat glue!

Thats it; someone shut HEALEY up if he says another word about brodeur, make him eat glue!

Did you hear what he said about Huet?

His save % is mainly because of the habs team. How disrespectful. He's a jackass much like the whole devils team.

EXCELLANT first PP coming up boyz!.. go habs go!

Did Glen Healey just say that Streit doesn't normally play the PP?

THAT'S ALL HE DOES

Grabs needs to stay with the big CLUB! thats final no arguments! he's making everything click. Can't wait for the puck to go in ... I can feel it.

Julien is sure schooling the rookies behind the habs bench...Again!!! The boos of the habs fans at the end of the second is music in Julien's ears. Boy he must be happy..they actually did him a favour and us a disservice firing him. Laugh it up claude you deserve it.

Healey what? What channel you guys watching hockey on, i'm stuck with Yvon et Pierre and I don't know what the hell they're talking about...

TSN is showing the game. But I'm ready to turn back to RDS. At least those guys just pick on non-french habs. and have some respect for talent.

End of the second. And I"m not sure how I feel about the game. But I have a strong urge to shove a dirty diaper down HEALEY"S mouth!