Game Thread | Devils vs. Canadiens | 01/06/07

Spider-Man NL

What's with insulting Brodeur, he's a great goalie, he robbed a couple of goals, but the second period was a good 1 and proves that the canadian can catch up if they keep the combination Lats and Kov do good together and Grabovski is doing good too, but their wasn't a big appearance for Lapierre, he doesn't seem to be there a lot.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man..I don't know the severity of this flu...But they have to realize that they get paid to work their asses off out there. Nobody is skating, passes are errant and soft, Huet is getting no defensive support...I haven't seen a single body check thrown besides Latendresse's hit. This is a loss....We are officially in a slump

Healey is a complete moron. His comments about Huet, his comments about Streit, and he said some other things too that i forget but they were ridiculous. He knows nothing about the Habs.

Anyways, the boys need to seriously pick it up. go habs go

Healey is a complete moron. His comments about Huet, his comments about Streit, and he said some other things too that i forget but they were ridiculous. He knows nothing about the Habs.

Anyways, the boys need to seriously pick it up. go habs go

He knows NOTHING PERIOD!

Anyone care to explain why Glenn Healey has ever been employed by anyone?

Seems like any half ass goalie can get a job in television once their career is done. Im a big Hrudey fan but after that all of the former goalies turned analysts are idiots!

Anyone care to explain why Glenn Healey has ever been employed by anyone?

Seems like any half ass goalie can get a job in television once their career is done. Im a big Hrudey fan but after that all of the former goalies turned analysts are idiots!

Hrudey never signed with the Leafs, so he never drank the Kool-Aid. That alone puts him eight or nine levels up the evolutionary ladder of hockey analysis.

The habs are in the annual mid year slump. Yes they have the flu, but they have played like crap for about 10 games now (they managed to win 2 of them anyway).

Now a dumb 5 - 3 ....

This game is over.