Game Thread | Devils vs. Canadiens | 01/06/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, Ryder is an idiot. thats what you need when you are fighting to get back in it, start taking dumb penalties... what a joke.

I seriously think this team needs a kick in the ass. They are doing their usual stunt of getting complacent and not working, relying totally on their goalie.

If I was Carbo, I would be considering some extended benching for a few guys to wake them up.

Wow, the refs are sure not helping matters... no call there, and on the ryder high stick , the jersey guy had his hand on the puck way too long... you would think the refs would give them a break for a change... oh wait.. what was I thinking... :)

If I were the habs right now, gloves down and lets do some Rocky Balboa... These loser deserved like 50 penalties since the beginning of the game... Fight, please? Atleast we won't go down without earning something...

Et le but!!!! Julien 3 games and Habs 0 games! How would you like to meet them in the playoffs folks?

I wouldn't, but not because I don't think we could beat them, but because they play the boringest hockey every. It's ######in ridiculous how much of a snoozfest it is when the Habs play the devils, no wonder they have no ######ing fans.

Et le but!!!! Julien 3 games and Habs 0 games! How would you like to meet them in the playoffs folks?

I wouldn't mind seeing them in the playoffs at all, the team just finished being infected with the flu, defense man are lost, it ain't there game and some players are tired because they still have the flu... So I say they deserve a rematch or devils deserve a big beating, so habs gloves on the ice.... please....

If I were the habs right now, gloves down and lets do some Rocky Balboa... These loser deserved like 50 penalties since the beginning of the game... Fight, please? Atleast we won't go down without earning something...

Problem is that the only guy who can really do that without much risk is Komi, and the Devils aren't about to fall for that.

les trois étoiles

1. Gionta

2. Huet

3. Brodeur

What about we go crash Brodeur a little?

Go push brodeur.. hit him with your stick. Knock his head off.

SOMETHING !

That stuff doesn't work on Brodeur. It's impossible to get into his head when he's on his game.

I can't stand watching Ryder anymore, does he do anything right?

He turns the puck over every time he touches it or takes 50 foot shots that have no chance of going in on Brodeur.

Seriously, Does Carbo watch him at all? The guy should go back to the ECHL.

It's time for BG to swing a deal, package Ryder and Aebischer for something, maybe send them to Carolina for their cheerleaders.