How's the weather near you?

Pierre the Great

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or how it stopped on March 19 and was dug back out today :lol:

you can't understand, you're in californi-eh

It's very nice again!! Around 20 degrees today, and this weekend it will be around 25. Aaah very nice!!

DAMN about 5 cm of fu cking snow today !!! I just baught a BBQ and can't use it yet :angry:

DAMN about 5 cm of fu cking snow today !!! I just baught a BBQ and can't use it yet :angry:

why not ??

take that BBQ out in january and cook yourself a thick, juicy steak. I swear it'll be the best you'll have in the year.

Same here. The weather's been really nice lately. Clear blue sky and sunshine, but today is the first day it's been this hot.

Same here. The weather's been really nice lately. Clear blue sky and sunshine, but today is the first day it's been this hot.

Yeah thats right, its been around the 20 degrees, but today it went almost to 30 degrees. Not used to it so feels very hot, very weird for spring!! Tomorrow will be even hotter, after that it will be nice again. Real spring weather...

got anothe wonderful 10cm of snow yesterday.

sheesh, I'm looking foward to the day that global warming becomes a reality !!

got anothe wonderful 10cm of snow yesterday.

sheesh, I'm looking foward to the day that global warming becomes a reality !!

You should come here, people are talking about global warming nowawadays. We had a temperature around the 30 degrees this weekend, and today. A record for Holland this time a year!

You should come here, people are talking about global warming nowawadays. We had a temperature around the 30 degrees this weekend, and today. A record for Holland this time a year!

actually. Holland would one of my 1st european destiantion...not much for amsterdam, I'm a WWII junkie so I would love seeing arnhem, eindhoven(sp)...

actually. Holland would one of my 1st european destiantion...not much for amsterdam, I'm a WWII junkie so I would love seeing arnhem, eindhoven(sp)...

Then we should definitely meet on your european tour. It all started a few km away from here, with the capture of Eben-Emael (That is if my memory servers me well). Think I'm right, history was my favourite subject at the Military Academy.

Then we should definitely meet on your european tour. It all started a few km away from here, with the capture of Eben-Emael (That is if my memory servers me well). Think I'm right, history was my favourite subject at the Military Academy.

I guess I'd have too meet you in the ardennes as well !!

I guess I'd have too meet you in the ardennes as well !!

The Ardennes are great!! I love it there, im also a WW2 Junkie, been to Normandy/Ardennes and more of that stuff. You definitely go to Bastogne!! But its also a nice scenery, great for mountainbiking/hiking etc..

so any plans for a tour?

The Ardennes are great!! I love it there, im also a WW2 Junkie, been to Normandy/Ardennes and more of that stuff. You definitely go to Bastogne!! But its also a nice scenery, great for mountainbiking/hiking etc..

so any plans for a tour?

I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon.

with a kid on the way, I think we'll put all our money on buying a house next year !!