The Arcade Fire's New Album

Killer Carlson

:clap: out on march 5th in europe march 6th in the states and canada

cant wait :can:

has anyone seen the movie smoking aces yet? if so any good?

i just heard that they made a mistake by laughing the wrong single and now there's like 3 songs out instead of 1... hehe

i dunt really listen to their music... not my kind of music tho... but proud that they r from quebec :)

Album details

Name: Neon Bible

he track listing is:

Black Mirror

Keep The Car Running

Neon Bible

Intervention

Black Wave/Bad Vibrations

Ocean Of Noise

The Well & The Lighthouse

(Antichrist Television Blues)

Windowsill

No Cars Go

My Body Is A Cage

wow who would have thought that there recording studio (which is an old church) would dictate there music. lol sweet.

It's only a day's difference. Monday is usually new release day in Europe, and it's Tuesday in North America. I can't think of why it is that way, but it is.

lol i missed red... i tought it was a month appart

lol i missed red... i tought it was a month appart

That happens at times too, sometimes by as much as two or three months. If the band is as popular in North America as it in in Europe, they usually release the albums at the same time. If they're more popular on one side, it will normally get released there first and the record company will try and create a buzz before releasing the album in the other market. It will also depend on whether or not the band has a regional record deal or a worldwide record deal. A lot of the metal bands that I listen to have different deals for North America and Europe, and ultimately the record company decides when to put the album out.

Edited by RobRock

strange that its coming out in Europe before Canada..or at least Montreal...i guess they are Bigger down there....great music ! love it!

cant wait

Yeah they are very well loved by the festival crowd here. They did an amazing show @ Lowlands festival. Its not that they make it into the charts, but they are well respected here!

• 1 month later...

I bought the new album today from Best Buy. Wow.

It's dark, its not as happy as the first one. For example while the first album gives off hope as in everything will turn out well in the end. This one is the world is coming to an end everything I've known is wrong and I hope death is quick and painless.

4 stars out of 4 stars. Maybe this time around they'll get that grammy.