For Aebisher4life

For Aebisher4life who was no doubted pissed off at the game and the results and because I believe he was not just ranting about that last game but several games in general AND I am 100% sure those opposed to Abby4Life's comments were also pissed off at the game at the playing of the team

But I remind you that Carbo thinks the same!

http://rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/220114.html

and I want the rest of you to remember this is Blogging and a Habs Chat room if You don’t want people to rant and express emotions then what the ###### is this website about? we are not having dinner with your parents or your in-law’s ... Abby4life was not out on a limb! Please people everyone here is upset to what’s happening to the team and discouraged... but don’t take it out on one person or one fellow blogger Lets be more patient and complacent with eachother.

Critique yes! Argument yes! Express yes!!!

Freedom of opinions without censorship PLEASE!!

I got to agree with you, I think everyone's got their own opinion.... I don't know why someones opinion should be treated differently then other opinions.... Disucss about Hockey and about what you think, if people react the way they reacted to Aebisher4life's comment, no one would really want to post there opinion because they'll have the fear of being flamed after....

If I recall, the point behind the post by Aebischer4life wasn't the problem, but the format in which it was proposed.

There are rules to these forums. They are forums, not a blog nor a chat room. There are threads where members can post their comments/opinions and criticisms, no problem. However, it must coincide with the rules proposed by the Mods of this website.

Forum Guidlines

Forum Tips

There are better ways to express frustration with the team. HabsWorld.net is supposed to be a place where people can come online with fellow Habs' fans from around the world and constructively discuss issues regarding the Habs, the NHL, and other interesting topics.

When someone posts something as Aebischer4life did (i.e. entirely in capital letters, obvious cursing, disorganized, etc), the response is not going to be very welcoming.

Had the idea behind the post been exhibited in a more constructed fashion, it would have been a perfectly fine and likely interesting topic to explore with little trouble.

All caps is not an acceptable way to post titles, let alone entire posts. I didn't read anything he wrote, so it had nothing to do with content.

P.S. This is a message board, not a blog. Some people seem to forget that fact.

When someone posts something as Aebischer4life did (i.e. entirely in capital letters, obvious cursing, disorganized, etc), the response is not going to be very welcoming.

Had the idea behind the post been exhibited in a more constructed fashion, it would have been a perfectly fine and likely interesting topic to explore with little trouble.

:clap:

All caps is not an acceptable way to post titles, let alone entire posts. I didn't read anything he wrote, so it had nothing to do with content.

P.S. This is a message board, not a blog. Some people seem to forget that fact.

:clap:

Yeah I'm guilty of that sometimes. I just get really frustrated and can't take crap anymore and I vent, sorry.

Yeah I'm guilty of that sometimes. I just get really frustrated and can't take crap anymore and I vent, sorry.

Get a blog then if you tend to get really mad and need to vent, it's what I do. I actually wrote a post in my blog for HW. The only reason it's in my blog and not on HW is because it EASILY would've gotten me banned.

It can be very therapeutic at times though to have a blog.

how do I set up a blog

Theres plenty of sites you can go to and different forms of blogs you can get. I like to use livejournal since it's interface is pretty user friendly but it's really up to you. You could probably use google and find a bunch of different sites. I know blogger.com is a good one too.

Once you get to a site that you like, it's really simple to set up an account. Just as easy as setting up an account at HW.

For Aebisher4life who was no doubted pissed off at the game and the results and because I believe he was not just ranting about that last game but several games in general AND I am 100% sure those opposed to Abby4Life's comments were also pissed off at the game at the playing of the team

But I remind you that Carbo thinks the same!

http://rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/220114.html

and I want the rest of you to remember this is Blogging and a Habs Chat room[/b] if You don’t want people to rant and express emotions then what the ###### is this website about? we are not having dinner with your parents or your in-law’s ... Abby4life was not out on a limb! Please people everyone here is upset to what’s happening to the team and discouraged... but don’t take it out on one person or one fellow blogger Lets be more patient and complacent with eachother.

Critique yes! Argument yes! Express yes!!!

Freedom of opinions without censorship PLEASE!!

i always thought that blogging and 'chat rooming' were totally different things. a blog is a page/site where someone is able to present what's important to her/himself from a 'listen to me 'cause this is my place to speak'... dialogue may be involved but that would be by invitation of the 'blogger'. Total 'freedom of expression' is limited only by the host of the page/site.

a chat room, on the other hand is a site where a number of people discuss issues. opinions are expressed by all involved but there are many more implied restrictions on the 'freedom of expression'. these are imposed by the ones in charge of the site itself. if someone doesn't accept those restrictions, they've got two choices 1) accept them and go with them or 2) find another site where they find, what for them, fewer restrictions.

i'm not aware of the discussions or comments involved and will not look to see what's involved... bottom line, it's not really my business. the purpose of this post is simply to explain my understanding of the difference between a blog and a chat room.

GO :hlogo: GO!

No it's not, we're his message board forum friend people. He can link to us. =D

Well, technically, he's already linked me atleast. =P

lol, I don't mean that it's against any HabsWorld rules... rather, in the link I provided, it says you're supposed to keep your personal blog quite, but to read a lot of other blogs and post comments. Really, the goal (according to the link) is to keep your personal blog in the blogging community. :P