Souray's Shot

zumpano21

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to say it goes the speed of light..through the net and boards and kills the spectator behind those boards...

:lol: Nah...Id say prob 105.2....Sourays problem is...the lower to the ice it stays..the better..And he has trouble keeping his shot down...Therefore he might not even win it.

Edited by justintb

Is Souray using the old wooden sticks or has he switched to the composite hockey sticks?

Compsite and has used a few different brands this season but I believe is using a sherwood right now.

Souray's going to the All-Star game and will undoubtedtly be chosen for the fastest shot competition. What do you think he'll register on the radar?

I'm going with 103.

I don't know, but they should all have to use wooden sticks in the competition. The composite ones just inflate the number. Kinda like the use of steroids in Baseball. I betcha Al MacInnis could come in with his old wooden stick and still dominate this competition

do you really think that he'll win? it'd be nice but there must be others in the league who have cannons like him...

GO :hlogo: GO!