Spidey is on drugs

johnnyhasbeen

That one is priceless - my wife and I were rolling on the floor with that one.

Whoever did that - amazing job on that spoof!!!!

Yeah, what was up with the "for all Canadians" tagline?

unless in the Us you have the "Hinterlands who's who" program...which i am positive it only plays in Canada you wouldn't know about the show...i guess thats what he meant...furthermore not find it as funny as us Canadians...correct me if him wrong

Funny tough...me too i tought it was real at the beginning until he mentioned "hammock" lol

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

Yeah, what was up with the "for all Canadians" tagline?

That Hinterland thing or whatever (basically the way it was presented) is a Government of Canada type thing that they used to put inbetween TV shows or whatever in the 90s. I remember I'd see them after school watching cartoons or something in Grade 2 or 3. It's even got the added official "Canadian" stuff after it. It's not really saying only Canadians will find it funny, it's more of an added bonus or inside joke in this case, I guess.

no offence meant to non-canadians here. I just felt the Hinderland thing made it quite Canadian. Now you guys have a taste of the crap CBC calls informative commercials. You should see the one about the tit mouse, I never would have known.....Or Laura Secord crawling through the bush to warn of the Americans coming. Great stuff.

RIP

Caffine Spider :(

Are we going to be seeing "kittens on drugs" movies kerp? :D

I found this funny, hope you enjoy.

thoroughly silly :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool:

GO :hlogo: GO!