Game Thread | Habs vs. Red Wings | 01/15/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely agree with you Cataclaw.

What is up with Johnson on the first line and Higgins on the third...you don't demote a player like Higgins, because he is producing.

However, I've said it a couple of times and I'll say it even more - When Carbo experiments a little with the lines, I find that they do not last the same throughout the entire game, and if he starts with these lines, you can probably bet that Carbo is going to change them around a tad bit as the game goes on.

Higgins is on the 1st!

im sorry to say but i dont expect a win....

now that thats said...proove my wrong you lazy bastards!!!

lol just kiding...i would like to know the # of win Habs get In Detroit...i dont think they have a good record over there

One thing to watch for --- expect Koivu to come out blazing tonight. He knows he needs to lead his troops to victory tonight, after the disastrous game on saturday.

He may or may not get points, but expect him to give 250% effort tonight.

im sorry to say but i dont expect a win....

now that thats said...proove my wrong you lazy bastards!!!

lol just kiding...i would like to know the # of win Habs get In Detroit...i dont think they have a good record over there

Habs record in Detroit.

Wins: 111

Losses: 147

Ties: 53

OTLosses: 1

yah I really hope that this will at least show Gainey how much the habs DONT need to resign Rivet next year. I recognize his presence in the locker room but if that's all he brings to the table then make him a coach :P.