Game Thread | Habs vs. Red Wings | 01/15/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

terrible... Abby has to make that save... no excuse for that one...

the only thing i could find to say is...TABARNAC...they say that Detroit as the second best record when they score first....altough they mostly play colombus, Chicago etc etc

might be stating the obvious but the red wings are one hell of a good passing team..

the line changes carbo has are a drastic change for a poor performance.... well see how long that lasts as the game progresses.

I cut abbey some slack on that one. Komi can't move out of the way and give a guy time to shoot like that.

I don't think that was a horrible goal for Abby. Huet lets them in like that too.

Man, these guys sure don't look like they learned anything... too many give aways, soft plays on the puck... grrrr

Horrible play by Perezhogin,

Samsonov looks lost out there.

Seriously time to separate samsonov and kovalev what is carbo waiting for next millenium. The only thing that has never worked he leaves intact but changes everything else.

I would separate them a lot. One would be in the press box.

That was the worst 5 on 3 of the year even if it was 26 seconds.

The wings were out of position a few times because of their insane pursuit of the pukc but the Habs could not make the necessary passes.