Game Thread | Habs vs. Red Wings | 01/15/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was the first PP the Habs had some scoring chances. A one goal game going into the third is not all that bad just one shot can change everything but the Wings trap will be next to impossible to beat.

Well a post by Lats and Johnson unable to raise the puck. The Habs have had their chances tonight but have been unable to score. Looks like Hasek will do it again and mistify a team even when it appears he is way out of position the posts are there or the player is unable to hit the open cage.

Ryder is an idiot...he can't score on Hasek by shooting from far out with noone in net...come on what a waste

This team can't do anything right out there

EVERY SINGLE 1 on 1 BATTLE IS LOST.

ryder a idiot, yea his the only one doing anything at least he knows which way to shoot the puck and trying to put pucks on net.

Well a post by Lats and Johnson unable to raise the puck. The Habs have had their chances tonight but have been unable to score. Looks like Hasek will do it again and mistify a team even when it appears he is way out of position the posts are there or the player is unable to hit the open cage.

I count 3 decent chances by the habs all night. Not going to win against Hasek like that.

Abbey has been great tonight.

I count 3 decent chances by the habs all night. Not going to win against Hasek like that.

Abbey has been great tonight.

Abby has been pretty good but so have the defense infront of him as he has left some juicy rebounds. The only goal he has allowed was terrible no way he should have been down terrible positioning.

Very impressed with Aebischer tonight...wish I could say that about the rest of the team.

Lats and Ryder IMO have been the only decent players this week.

I haven't seen too much of Rivet this period. B)

Abby has been pretty good but so have the defense infront of him as he has left some juicy rebounds. The only goal he has allowed was terrible no way he should have been down terrible positioning.

agree