Game Thread | Vancouver vs. Habs | 01/16/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see the first one but that second one, we just got caught watching the puck handler.. everyone fell in and the pass to the slot; shot .. goal.

Pierre you better give up now while your ahead...

GO HABS GO! lets get those back.

Edited by Chips

what a joke... it's as if all the things that have been going well for the first half season... wow...

on top of that those two goals were scored by guys who hardly ever score... it's like as if the worst that can happen is happening...

GO :hlogo: GO!

I didn't see the first one but that second one, we just got caught watching the puck handler.. everyone feel in and the pass to the slot; shot .. goal.

Pierre you better give up now while your ahead...

GO HABS GO! lets get those back.

Didn't help that Markov lost his stick then collided with Naslund trying to pick it up

yeah these dudes don't score at all and they've scored. Not looking good if your a habs fan at the moment.

Don't worry habs will snap out of it, after this game.

Oh good I feel better now!

how about we try to make that next shift!

GO HABS GO!

sure is nice to see BONK winning faceoffs.. GO HABS GO! at least thats one thing we can be happy about...

baby steps boys. All we need is one goal to open the gates..

go habs go!

I'm not saying this out of frustration or just to start something, but I think Kovalev's gotta be dealt.

If he keeps up his lazy play, I'd agree.

Its so frustrating though, when he is angry about something, or really cares he DOMINATES. If he really wanted he could be a leading scorer.

gosh! the canucks have really been tearing it up in the west... and coming on strong of late.

maybe pierre.. your wish for a canuck vs habs stanley cup final may come true afterall..

go habs go!

gosh! the canucks have really been tearing it up in the west... and coming on strong of late.

maybe pierre.. your wish for a canuck vs habs stanley cup final may come true afterall..

go habs go!

Are you watching the same game the rest of us are?

I like what I see from streit... he's working the puck hard down low and trying to create a scoring play... I'm impressed he has remained on the wing for so long.

Edited by Chips

If he keeps up his lazy play, I'd agree.

Its so frustrating though, when he is angry about something, or really cares he DOMINATES. If he really wanted he could be a leading scorer.

I would have thought that playing alongside Koivu would have meant a little extra jump in his game, but I haven't seen it yet. And that little coast along the blueline without even trying to move up ice was just so damn petty.

I like what I see from streit... he's working the puck hard down low and trying to create a scoring play... I'm impressed he has remained on the wing for so long.

he's been pretty well the most pleasant surprise for the canadiens this year... he's become a very reliable all-round kind of player (good on the wing and good on the power play quarterback)

GO :hlogo: GO!

Are you watching the same game the rest of us are?

just a little bit of positive thinking.. mixed with a sarcastic comment...