~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

Hey jet do you have Gears of War? if so is there a possible way to play against each other...him still a noob but find that game amazing on my 46 inch hdtv. my online name is darth td ...(but as i said him pretty much new to this Xbox live)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey jet do you have Gears of War? if so is there a possible way to play against each other...him still a noob but find that game amazing on my 46 inch hdtv. my online name is darth td ...(but as i said him pretty much new to this Xbox live)

Yep, either in deathmatch or we can play together in Campaign mode I think. I haven't touched GoW online much, I went on for a couple days but everyone playing was always a whiny 14 year old kid shouting stupid crap into his mic. A couple hours of "Boom, muthaf***ah, you're dead!" or "I touched boobies at school today! Hahaha!" REALLY gets on your nerves. I'll go online and poke around though, my gamertag is jetsniper33.

If enough people have Xbox Live and GoW, we could probably fill up an arena with HW people (I think you only need 6). HW's official GoW deathmatch. That would be sweet. :lol:

Yep, either in deathmatch or we can play together in Campaign mode I think. I haven't touched GoW online much, I went on for a couple days but everyone playing was always a whiny 14 year old kid shouting stupid crap into his mic. A couple hours of "Boom, muthaf***ah, you're dead!" or "I touched boobies at school today! Hahaha!" REALLY gets on your nerves. I'll go online and poke around though, my gamertag is jetsniper33.

If enough people have Xbox Live and GoW, we could probably fill up an arena with HW people (I think you only need 6). HW's official GoW deathmatch. That would be sweet. :lol:

yeah i know what you mean about whiny 14 year olds

ill try to add you to the friends list

but thing is i rented GOW but i intend to buy it...any other online games really worth it?

alright anyone out there who as a 360 and xbox live it would be aswome to have some games against each other...instead of playing against morons and other lurking creatures out there hehe

i think you had people by email...if its the case my email is

darthtd@hotmail.com

and in gears of war its darth td

Right now i have GoW till wednesday but will buy it

Gears of War

Ghost reckon advanced Warfighter

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

Every 360 owner in here should list their Live games (and keep it updated) so that we know what we can play against each other. I guess checking your profile would be good too but some of the games in my profile, I've traded in so it's not entirely accurate. Anyway, my Live games are...

Gears of War

Rainbow 6: Vegas

NHL 07

F.E.A.R

Dead Rising (I'm not sure what you can do online with this one though, I don't think you can actually play. Just get updates from the MS servers and whatnot)

Smackdown Vs Raw 07

Perfect Dark Zero

I can add Lost Planet to the list sometime during the weekend too, maybe Thursday when I get paid.

yeah i know what you mean about whiny 14 year olds

ill try to add you to the friends list

but thing is i rented GOW but i intend to buy it...any other online games really worth it?

Vegas is definitely worth it, F.E.A.R is. I think just about every 360 game is online since MS is really stressing Live (Which really is a great service. I always though the fact you had to pay was stupid but seeing what you have access to with just 50 bucks a year, it's amazing).

I'll let you know about Lost Planet too after I get it. Although if you have Live you could just download the demo for free.

So do you have to use those head phones to play online?

No, those are optional. It's easier to coordinate with your squadmates if you have it since you can communicate with everyone but they aren't totally necessary.

Now THAT would be worth doing!

I'm most likely getting Live after the month is over. I have to make sacrifices if I want to do well on these damned provincial exams(especially this gay project I'm doing). :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Alright, this could work now, it's 4 players per team if we want to do Assasination or every man for himself in Execution. I can host it over a LAN network and just keep kicking people who aren't HW members. Maybe eventually start our own clan and take on other clans?

As for when we can get this going, I don't work Wednesday or Saturday this week and I only work from 10-2 on Thursday (although I'm getting Lost Planet after work so I probably won't want to play GoW). I have a feeling we're on the verge of something here people. :D

EDIT: Wait, nevermind, I can just host a private match. Up to you guys if you want it ranked or not.

Pierre, I need your gamertag to add you, not your e-mail.

I suck at FIFA but I always like to play it when someone has it

Alright, this could work now, it's 4 players per team if we want to do Assasination or every man for himself in Execution. I can host it over a LAN network and just keep kicking people who aren't HW members. Maybe eventually start our own clan and take on other clans?

As for when we can get this going, I don't work Wednesday or Saturday this week and I only work from 10-2 on Thursday (although I'm getting Lost Planet after work so I probably won't want to play GoW). I have a feeling we're on the verge of something here people. :D

EDIT: Wait, nevermind, I can just host a private match. Up to you guys if you want it ranked or not.

try

gianthungarian

I tried Pierre the Great but it wouldn't let me

Don't know if I have signed up for gold yet will do so later today when I've got the time.

Dude! I ran a clan in my younger years. lol That was a lot of fun. Still have the website tucked on my computer somewhere too. *laughs* Used to make these elaborate attack plans and win quite a lot. Course, that was when I was a good gamer. Helluva sniper. ;)

I've got a buddy in a clan that travels the country and wins pretty nice money at big LAN tournaments. He's basically able to live off of playing poker and Counterstrike.

I used to be in a faux clan for Medal of Honor: Spearhead. My roommate and I back in the day used to always play this one server hosted by a bunch of power tripping idiots, so we created our own clan name and always kicked their asses. They were always axis, so we always joined whoever was playing allies. Our signature kill move was sneaking up behind their snipers and bashing them to death. Our taunt was "I just went clubbin'."

I'm most likely getting Live after the month is over. I have to make sacrifices if I want to do well on these damned provincial exams(especially this gay project I'm doing). :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

You better be referring to a project concerning homosexuals... <_<