~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

Whats pushing me away from the 360 is the infamous 3 rings of death.. I had a blast playing the 360 with my bud last night but I dont trust the hardware.

Hmm, haven't heard about any 3 rings of death. My buddy has had his 360 since just after launch and has never had any problems, aside from the occasional overheating, since it was a really early model.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I really, REALLY don't care about Assasin's Creed.

I also didn't care about Bioshock until they released the demo on Sunday. Holy crap, I'm getting that ASAP.

So you still dont care for Assasin's creed? the game looks amazing

My friend just got the 3 rings of death the other day, lol.

I played the Bioshock demo, freaking amazing. I suck at shooters on 360 right now though, have to work on that.

BTW, did anyone here add me? I've got someone new on my friendslist but have no idea who it is, hehe.

Hehe, methinks Macaskill should do a little research in this thread. ;)

Couldn't find anything - but maybe I'm scanning through it too quick or something... :P.

You can play that online with other people? Kick ass!

Yeah, you can play with 3 others online (making 4). Heavy Weapon is another classic game if you want to check it out.

So you still dont care for Assasin's creed? the game looks amazing

Of course not. Not a lot of people do.

This year is all about Halo 3, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Super Mario Galaxy, Smash Bros. Brawl and a hint of Heavenly Sword.

Driver? Where the hell did Driver come from?

Superman 64 is more revolutionary then Driver, it's not a lot to be proud of. Assassin's Creed is getting zero GOTY buzz. Zilch. It's going to just be another action game that will come and go.

Superman 64 was rated the worst game ever played.

Driver was the first game to have the free roaming game/non loading pages advancement. Then GT3 added it with all its craziness.

Exactly, thats my point. Driver wasn't revolutionary. It left zero impact on the gaming community. I'm not saying Driver is one of the worst games ever made but Superman 64 left more of an impact just specifically because of how bad it was.

Now Assassins Creed follows that model except now everything is in play. GT3 and the new GT game won't have that.

It's been done already. And how can you comment on GTA IV anyway? Barely anything has been released gameplay wise. Quit regurgitating Wikipedia so much.

then why did they delay it?

Why does it matter? Games get delayed.

Lair: Delayed

Super Mario Galaxy: Delayed

Metroid Prime 3: Delayed

Metal Gear Solid 4: Delayed till '08 (I'm sure Kojima is scared of AC as well)

Final Fantasy: Delayed

Twilight Princess: Delayed. Numerous times.

If you must know, Rockstar is having trouble adapting the game to the PS3's specs. They're not the only developer though, I guess it's a bitch to make a game for the PS3 right now.