~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im buying an xbox in 3 weeks time. if i can get online ill happilly play (and probably get beat) anyone on nhl 08

61 inch? Jesus I tought I was hot with my 40! :blink:

How much to snag a nyce 40'' tv? :D

I got a deal for $1697. Deal included a Sony 40 inch TV 1080i , 5.1 surround sound system (Sony as well), a multimedia player that reads everything excepted Blu Ray and HD DVD (Sony too) and a satellite radio that I havent got yet because they dont have any in stock (thats the only non Sony thing in the package). Add another $99 for the Illico terminal to get RDS HD.

I got a deal for $1697. Deal included a Sony 40 inch TV 1080i , 5.1 surround sound system (Sony as well), a multimedia player that reads everything excepted Blu Ray and HD DVD (Sony too) and a satellite radio that I havent got yet because they dont have any in stock (thats the only non Sony thing in the package). Add another $99 for the Illico terminal to get RDS HD.

Not bad - I have more than that in the bank and could get a whole entertainment center to last me a good long while, but I'm also saving up for a $3,500 school course, lol. Hmmm... might have to wait on the TV.

BTW, anyone here looking to complete or at least do part of the Co-Op campaign in Gears of War?

Oh God !!! my friend just bought an HD Illico system with his 92'' screen that works with an HD projecter !!!! Tomorow's game on a 92'' screen HD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been practicing... :D

you guys would thrash me- im a brit who knows sod all about hockey (apart from that habs rule)

I would own you bums in swords only!

If you're talking about what I think you are then I'll have something to say about that. ^_^

Man, I haven't played Halo in like, a week.

I'm getting addicted to the Wii again, Sin And Punishment freaking rules. And playing the DS a lot but I always play the DS a lot.

I play the DS a lot as well. I play it more than the Wii and 360 easily.

I'm looking at getting a 360 now. As a poor starving college student it took alot of time to collect my nickles to afford it. I've been using the original for so long and I missed out on getting it set up for online. What do you guys think I should get.... Core, Pro, Elite or Halo edition?

I'm looking at getting a 360 now. As a poor starving college student it took alot of time to collect my nickles to afford it. I've been using the original for so long and I missed out on getting it set up for online. What do you guys think I should get.... Core, Pro, Elite or Halo edition?

Pro.

Halo is the same as the Pro, just in ugly camo green and unless you have an HDTV, the Elite is a waste of money. Pro gives you everything you need for a cheap price while the Core leaves some stuff out.

So without a doubt, Pro. Even if you've got HD, they' started adding HDMI capability to the Pro since August. It kinda boggles me why anyone would even bother with the other 3.

Which I shouldn't say because I bought the Core. It was all anyone had though and I didn't want to wait any longer for a 360.