~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, this isn't the PC thread, but Imma bring this question up here anyway...

I got COD4 today (that's Call of Duty 4) for PC and load it up ready to play mutliplayer and wham - no servers show up in the list. I've read somewhere that this could be due to my NAT (which also causes problems for online Xbox play since I've got a Strict connection).

Anyone know how I can open the ports or whatever it is I have to do to get it to run more smoothly and open? lol

so I am a moron.

I dropped my NHL2008 disc and now it won't play. I think there is a little scuff on the disc (looks very superficial). Is it worth my time to try some disc repair product. Are any of them any goodÉ

Hahahahaha, the reason for Rock Band's delay in Canada is WEAK!

They delayed it a month (December 17th-20th, no specific date yet, I've heard those 3) because they have to make the boxes billingual. Like somehow they didn't know they'd have to do that already. I find that absofrigginlutely hilarious. Talk about incompetence, way to go MTV.

Hahahahaha, the reason for Rock Band's delay in Canada is WEAK!

They delayed it a month (December 17th-20th, no specific date yet, I've heard those 3) because they have to make the boxes billingual. Like somehow they didn't know they'd have to do that already. I find that absofrigginlutely hilarious. Talk about incompetence, way to go MTV.

Make a run for the border!

Make a run for the border!

Oh, I can't be bothered anymore, I made the decision to wait for Rock Band a couple weeks ago. I only care now because my friend is so gung-ho for it (I was too actually). I doubt he knows this though since he's more of a frat gamer (ie: someone who'll play Halo and GTA but doesn't pay any real attention to the industry) so I can't wait to tell him. I've got about 9 actual games I want ahead of Rock Band too.

Super Mario Galaxy

Mass Effect

Assassin's Creed

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Call of Duty 4

Ratchet And Clank: Tools of Destruction

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Finaly Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Smackdown Vs Raw 2008

Once I have all those, I'll get Rock Band (and by then it'll be time for Advance Wars 4, No More Heroes, Metal Gear 4, Super Smash Brawl and Devil May Cry 4. Ah, the life of a geek never stops, hehe)

Oh, I can't be bothered anymore, I made the decision to wait for Rock Band a couple weeks ago. I only care now because my friend is so gung-ho for it (I was too actually). I doubt he knows this though since he's more of a frat gamer (ie: someone who'll play Halo and GTA but doesn't pay any real attention to the industry) so I can't wait to tell him. I've got about 9 actual games I want ahead of Rock Band too.

Super Mario Galaxy

Mass Effect

Assassin's Creed

Call of Duty 4

Smackdown Vs Raw 2008

Once I have all those, I'll get Rock Band (and by then it'll be time for Advance Wars 4, No More Heroes, Metal Gear 4, Super Smash Brawl and Devil May Cry 4. Ah, the life of a geek never stops, hehe)

:o

That's amazing... all these games you (and are going to) buy. Is it really worth buying all of those?

I'm going to get some games tomorrow myself and just game myself to death tomorrow but that's pretty much all I do now anyways. :D

I'm going to get some games tomorrow myself and just game myself to death tomorrow but that's pretty much all I do now anyways. :D

You and me both mahn, you and me both. I can't wait to start collecting employment ensurance as well. It's going to be a great month and a half off :D.

:o

That's amazing... all these games you (and are going to) buy. Is it really worth buying all of those?

Gaming is my livelihood, of course it's worth it. I'm only buying half of those though, the other half will come from Christmas. As if that makes a difference, haha. My current collection stands at 110 games but I trade in games ALOT (I'm trading in 11 tomorrow) so if I never traded video games in, my collection would easily be in the 500-600 range, if not higher.

Gaming is my livelihood, of course it's worth it. I'm only buying half of those though, the other half will come from Christmas. As if that makes a difference, haha. My current collection stands at 110 games but I trade in games ALOT (I'm trading in 11 tomorrow) so if I never traded video games in, my collection would easily be in the 500-600 range, if not higher.

Ah, so trading them in. That makes sense.

Tomorrow we'll have our first NHL match, even though I'll probably get owned. Same with you Maca. ^_^

Ah, so trading them in. That makes sense.

Tomorrow we'll have our first NHL match, even though I'll probably get owned. Same with you Maca. ^_^

Haha, I was gonna challenge you after you were done with simonus but you dissapeared!

Haha, I was gonna challenge you after you were done with simonus but you dissapeared!

I know. I was missing the start of the Nucks game which I missed Pyatt's goal but it was worth it to see 3 of the 4 awesome first period goals. ;)

Things I want ahead of Rock Band

1) Food

2) In-House Counsel Job

3) Sleep

and frankly... I'm not sure if I wouldn't trade one for Rock Band.

Add breathing, water, ketchup, and a nail file to that list. :P

I'd be interested in Guitar Hero and Rock Band... but I mean, I own three real guitars and know how to use them... *shrug*

I'd be interested in Guitar Hero and Rock Band... but I mean, I own three real guitars and know how to use them... *shrug*

That's why you need a shooter like Halo 3. One that you can play on the 360.

I decided this morning that since I'm getting Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii and a game for the DS, that I'll get COD4 for Christmas. Basically so I can fully enjoy Halo with NHL on the side for now. That way I can enjoy COD4 later on. :D

Super Mario Galaxy

Mass Effect

Assassin's Creed

Call of Duty 4

Smackdown Vs Raw 2008

FYI, Best Buy is packaging Assassin's Creed and CoD4 for $89.99 right now. And I guess Future Shop is giving away the Superman game with Mass Effect next week.

that's funny... I play guitar, bass, violin, mandolin, etc... and that is why I love the Guitar Hero/Rock Band stuff. I get to play a video game that mimics one of my favourite things. I especially am excited about the drumming in RB because that is one thing I really don't know how to do.

I haven't played guitar much lately, well, pretty much not at all for about 5-6 months now. Not sure why, just haven't had the feel for it. I think it might have to do more with me feeling guilty about playing a video game of guitar when I've got them lying around now being used right now, hehe.

That, and it's expensive :P.

See, thats why I like them, I can play Guitar without actually being bothered to get a guitar. Everyone has a guitar now so theres nothing unique or special anymore about knowing how to play it. "Hey, I can play the guitar, dude" Really? So can the rest of society!

FYI, Best Buy is packaging Assassin's Creed and CoD4 for $89.99 right now. And I guess Future Shop is giving away the Superman game with Mass Effect next week.

Dammit! I heard that sale was only for the 15th. Crap.

that's funny... I play guitar, bass, violin, mandolin, etc... and that is why I love the Guitar Hero/Rock Band stuff. I get to play a video game that mimics one of my favourite things. I especially am excited about the drumming in RB because that is one thing I really don't know how to do.

You see, I am excited about the drumming in RB because that IS my instrument. Moreso the multiplayer aspect then anything though. You have one of your friends on guitar, one on bass, one singing and another playing the drums. That HAS to result in a great party atmosphere.