~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

Why would eating lots of pie be a punishment?

Oh wait, you mean the food. ;)

Or do you?

I guess so. :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should get 4 people on the same team this time and then play against some random strangers. It'd probably be easier to coordinate plays and not have someone (that stupid green guy) go offside all the damn time.

And no one would pull our friggin goalie.

We should get 4 people on the same team this time and then play against some random strangers. It'd probably be easier to coordinate plays and not have someone (that stupid green guy) go offside all the damn time.

And no one would pull our friggin goalie.

We got Maca. :P Just need someone else. I'm up for whenever anyone wants to game.

We got Maca. :P Just need someone else. I'm up for whenever anyone wants to game.

I'd be up for some more NHL in a little bit, I'm just making my way through this weeks Marvel releases (new comics are released every Wednesday)

Not for very long though, I want to go to bed at a decent time tonight, haha

I'd be up for some more NHL in a little bit, I'm just making my way through this weeks Marvel releases (new comics are released every Wednesday)

Not for very long though, I want to go to bed at a decent time tonight, haha

Same here. The more sleep the better. :D

Yea, I can play, so I'll jump on in a bit myself.

Spartan Soccer? I'm in.

I've got a 3-day weekend thanks to Victoria day, so either Sunday or Monday are the best for me.

I'm all for Sunday. We can do it Monday too. Maybe get in some Gears if possible if Mike can get it to work. I know Pierre is leaving but I don't know if it's home to St. Louis. If he does go home he can join in too. :lol:

Graaah, I'm apparently working Saturday-Monday. I guess my dad needs help ripping some flooring out or something. I'm not sure how long I'll be each day though so I could possibly start gaming later at night.

Graaah, I'm apparently working Saturday-Monday. I guess my dad needs help ripping some flooring out or something. I'm not sure how long I'll be each day though so I could possibly start gaming later at night.

Yeah, no problem. You can join in when you get home. Knowing Maca, he'll have a Habs game to watch. :o

I gotta say, cruising around Liberty City listening to the beat when this song is playing is pretty damn cool. Especially when you're rollin in a sweet car like the Turismo or GT.

"Ridin' with my top down, with my jewlery on. Hey, I'm just gettin my hood on. I'm just, I'm just doing my thing"

:D

Edited by jetsniper

I gotta say, cruising around Liberty City listening to the beat when this song is playing is pretty damn cool. Especially when you're rollin in a sweet car like the Turismo or GT.

"Ridin' with my top down, with my jewlery on. Hey, I'm just gettin my hood on. I'm just, I'm just doing my thing"

:D

Wait till someone calls you on your cell phone, you won't be able to hear a thing..unless it's because i don't have a HD tv not to sure lol

Wait till someone calls you on your cell phone, you won't be able to hear a thing..unless it's because i don't have a HD tv not to sure lol

No, that happens a lot. If I'm listening to a song I like, I just hang up on them.

No, that happens a lot. If I'm listening to a song I like, I just hang up on them.

Lmao, usualy the calls are important no? i usually tell Roman to F*ck off when he calls to do something tho, but if i hang up with other people doesn't it like screw up the game somehow lol?

Lmao, usualy the calls are important no? i usually tell Roman to F*ck off when he calls to do something tho, but if i hang up with other people doesn't it like screw up the game somehow lol?

You lose the benefits the friends give you since their meter goes down. None of the abilities are that important though so I don't really care.

If it's something to advance the story then Niko answers automatically so theres nothing I can do about that.

Edited by jetsniper

You lose the benefits the friends give you since their meter goes down. None of the abilities are that important though so I don't really care.

If it's something to advance the story then Niko answers automatically so theres nothing I can do about that.

ah good stuff lol

So I went to pop in GTA4 before and I got a "Unplayable disk" error. Happening with all my games, so I might have to send the box in for repairs and what not.

Going to try changing the system's position and such, but the little research I did has me thinking I burned out the reader... meh.

So I went to pop in GTA4 before and I got a "Unplayable disk" error. Happening with all my games, so I might have to send the box in for repairs and what not.

Going to try changing the system's position and such, but the little research I did has me thinking I burned out the reader... meh.

I got a good fix for that but its up to u if u wanna do it lemme know if u wanna know it :P

I got a good fix for that but its up to u if u wanna do it lemme know if u wanna know it :P

I saw a vid on youtube about that... what'd you have in mind?

Theres no fix out there that works 100% for the 360 and most of them out there are only "duct tape" fixes meaning it'll work for a couple months or so and then pop up again.

Honestly Maca, if you're still under warranty, just send it in to Microsoft. I wish I could but mine ran out in July and the extended warranty only covers the RROD.

I saw a vid on youtube about that... what'd you have in mind?

Go to walmart with your Xbox tell them you bought it there u lost the recipt and it busted. say u bought it a few weeks ago and you want a new one, with out the recipt their gonna change it for you lol. My friends and i did it before with some other stuff and a PS2.

their system is a joke and a lot of people wont approve of it for sure and call me a loser but it saves you money :)

* alot of people on the boards.*

Edited by koivu-11

That's your suggestion?

Roffle.

That totally depends on what kind of person is working, you know. My friend tried it and they refused without the receipt. You've got to be extremely lucky (I've seen the 14-15 year olds on gamefaqs suggesting it all the time. It's a good idea if you're immature)

That's your suggestion?

Roffle.

That totally depends on what kind of person is working, you know. My friend tried it and they refused without the receipt. You've got to be extremely lucky (I've seen the 14-15 year olds on gamefaqs suggesting it all the time. It's a good idea if you're immature)

It saves you money. saves you time. and gets it done.

You obviously haven't bitched enough to get what you wanted before then have you....you want something you call a manager you tell them some bullshit lie that makes them look bad and they will give you something for it.

it's been done many times and saves soooo much usless time bitching with Xbox and their repair people..who tend to never fix anything.

I've had my Xbox for less than a year, but I never called in for the Warranty (... I always assumed it was automatic, but now I'm reading something different).

How exactly does the warranty work? How much you think it's going to cost me to get it fixed? :P

A lot of it can be done online as well so you don't have to sit on the phone with Microsoft tech.

Can you fill me in on this bit some more, seems you know more on the issue than I... :D

I've had my Xbox for less than a year, but I never called in for the Warranty (... I always assumed it was automatic, but now I'm reading something different).

How exactly does the warranty work? How much you think it's going to cost me to get it fixed? :P

Can you fill me in on this bit some more, seems you know more on the issue than I... :D

if its still one year warrenty try calling see what they say.