~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

It's Gotenks and Kakarot. Typos though, I'm sure >_>

Future Trunks was seriously awesome. When he showed up and kicked the holy hell out of Freeza, that made my day. I'm looking over characters now on Wiki, I wonder if the Vegito fusion is on youtube. That was one of the Buu episodes I happened to watch, freaking awesome.

Yea, they're typos lol. I watched some stuff of Gotenks vs Super Buu. Need to find actual episodes though so I might start doing that now that I finally got my lines in.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Kakarot wasn't a typo..... but I don't know how I added an e on the end but whatever. :lol:

Thanks for part 4 but part 5 is better. :D

Ok part 6 is even better. The further it goes, the better. :D

Edited by Captain_Stealth

He gets words of encouragement but I don't?

Well f*ck you too. :angry:

Are you kidding me? :blink:

It's his only gaming system and that his fault. ;) You and me would die if we had no games. Admit it. I'm not really encouraging him but making him feel better since his estimate is more hope than reality. To think in past responses that I wasn't encouraging you to dumbfounds me as well. I know you're being funny but the angry smilie tells me different. I really don't know what to say.....

:lol:

Yeah, I was kidding. The angry smilie was a last second touch I added to the post. I thought it was too transparent without it. Guess I was right.

You don't use it jokingly so I wasn't ready for it and thought you might be serious.

Anyways..... there's nothing like watching anime on the internet.

You don't use it jokingly so I wasn't ready for it and thought you might be serious.

Anyways..... there's nothing like watching anime on the internet.

Thats why I used it, I knew it'd be unexpected, haha.

I want my damn money to come. I figure it should get here on Tuesday so I'll go get my stuff on Wednesday. I've resorted to playing demos of games I own.

Thats why I used it, I knew it'd be unexpected, haha.

I want my damn money to come. I figure it should get here on Tuesday so I'll go get my stuff on Wednesday. I've resorted to playing demos of games I own.

This is where I go Halo 2?

Oh right. No, not right now, I'm probably gonna go eat dinner and watch a movie in a little bit.

Although no one is home tonight so I can eat whenever the heck I want. Ah hell, lets play Halo 2. Wait, do I own Halo 2?

Edit: Yes I do. ^_^ Forgot I bought the special edition used, it's all dented.

Edited by jetsniper

Yep, I'm home.

Just not on the Xbox. =P

That's rather obvious. No more Halo 2 then? :P

No, I'll be back in a sec. Just kinda...wait around.

:rolleyes:

*Turns on Mets game*

I'm addicted to making lines for Game 4. ;_;

Ahhh. I understand.

I have no idea what crazy tactic I'll use for game 4.

Ahhh. I understand.

I have no idea what crazy tactic I'll use for game 4.

I'm finding combos that work for a little bit but they slowly devolve into me getting my ass kicked. It's a little depressing.

People going wtf after I lose doesn't help either.

I'm finding combos that work for a little bit but they slowly devolve into me getting my ass kicked. It's a little depressing.

People going wtf after I lose doesn't help either.

Yeah. On the first part I've been in the same spot so I understand. Maybe I'll go watch a movie while you do that. That way you can watch your movie afterwards and everyone's happy. ;)

Unless you really want to game?