habs_in_the_blood

I think I'm going to buy a MLB game the next time I go grab a game. :unsure:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it have to be a recent one?

Of course. Why?

I heard MLB 08 The Show was a pretty solid game. Garnered some solid reviews.

Halo series will continue

That's what it's basically saying. It brings the storyline of the books, which I've read them all so I myself had been wondering if they'd incorporate them into the game. Possibly more as the book storyline isn't even complete itself.....

Can't wait to find out!

All I saw was a bunch of theories. We already knew Halo was going to continue what with Wars and Chronicles out in the next year or so. Master Chief is done though for the time being. What with Bungie becoming a fully independent studio, they're obviously going to want to focus on branching out. They've apparently got something big they want to announce, I've got a feeling it's something for the Wii (god knows the Wii could use some third-party hype). But Bungie is basically just leasing the Halo license out right now.

Not to rule Halo 4 out. I don't care if Bungie has said it's not happening, you don't make a cliffhanger ending if it's not happening. It just won't happen in the next 3 years atleast. I could see it being announced around 2011 though.

I'M THE HAPPIEST DAMN PERSON ALIVE

Although I think I'm going to wait until Wednesday, just to make sure Futureshop has Ninja Gaiden II in as well. I think I'll trade some games in as well in order to pick up The World Ends With You and a Metal Gear Solid IV pre-order.

WOOOOOOO

WAIT, OMG, THIS MEANS I CAN PLAY MASS EFFECT WHENEVER THE F*CK I WANT! YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!

Edited by jetsniper

I'M THE HAPPIEST DAMN PERSON ALIVE

Although I think I'm going to wait until Wednesday, just to make sure Futureshop has Ninja Gaiden II in as well. I think I'll trade some games in as well in order to pick up The World Ends With You and a Metal Gear Solid IV pre-order.

WOOOOOOO

WAIT, OMG, THIS MEANS I CAN PLAY MASS EFFECT WHENEVER THE F*CK I WANT! YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!

Congrats!

I'm only wondering why the government decided to give me an extra 80 bucks. It's like they said "Hey, this is from Mike Vandenboer. He likes games more then life itself and Ninja Gaiden II is coming out in a few days. Lets slip him some extra dough"

Harper has my vote if thats the case. :lol:

T-minus 2 weeks minus 1 day until I get my xbox back

Man, I thought we'd get ours at the same time. You might get it earlier though, some people have only waited 4-5 days and thats from a RROD error. I think they're not even bothering to fix them anymore.

I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for a Falcon drive, apparently those ones have a more effective heatsink, reduced noise and a much less chance of getting an unplayable error or RROD.

Very good sign.

You should probably get it this week.

Wait, I'm assuming #4 is your status. I can't access the thing, you need to actually have sent a console in before you can register.

Edited by jetsniper

Wrong.

I got mine 4 hours ago.

I knew they would.

Really? Awesome! I'm glad we were both wrong, haha! I haven't even hooked it up yet - had to eat first. Here's hoping it all boots fine and no red rings :S

Really? Awesome! I'm glad we were both wrong, haha! I haven't even hooked it up yet - had to eat first. Here's hoping it all boots fine and no red rings :S

Haha, mines still sitting in the box too. I'll probably hook it up in the morning, all this time waiting and I don't even feel like playing 360 right now. :lol:

Haha, mines still sitting in the box too. I'll probably hook it up in the morning, all this time waiting and I don't even feel like playing 360 right now. :lol:

I know what you mean, I wanted to play GTA4 for ages now - but I ended up doing the solo singing tour on Rock Band... :wacko:

Oh, Maca, whats the wattage on yours? Is it 175?

Let me check that...