~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where do I find this voltage info? Most I found was 12V lol

It should be on the label that has the UPC code. It's going to be the number with the W after it. If you can't find that then look for the lot #, should be on the same label.

Ok, so I finally got around to hooking my 360 up just now.

XD @ that stupid welcome video.

Oh and I put NHL 08 in and it worked right away. Was a thing of beauty.

Edited by jetsniper

Got off work early today and no work tomorrow so I'll probably make some progress on GTA4 and/or Rock Band. :D

I came so, so close to getting GTA IV for the 360 yesterday but just couldn't bring myself to grab it instead of Ninja Gaiden II.

They still had an insane amount of the special editions too.

The first NHL 09 trailer has been released

Looks like Phanuef is going to be the cover boy. That means bad luck for the Flames next season, bwahahahaha.

I've already played some 09. :D

BTW - it's double EXP for online play in COD4 this weekend - so I'll be on there for anyone interested.

Alas, another game I've got on the PS3.

Ninja Gaiden II has proven to be an extremely solid game so far. Theres a few camera issues and I've noticed some slight framerate problems but nothing that really detracts from the gameplay. First couple chapters were a little easy so I was worried they dumbed it down for the casual crowd like so many developers do these days but it really ramps up later on.

There's a deal in the states that allows you to buy a Blu-ray player (Ps3 included) and get an instant 100$ gift card (for online use only). Walmart has it going, and apparently Best Buy has jumped on it as well.

Thing is, I can't find if there's any such deal in Canada - or I'd be the proud owner of a PS3 by tomorrow. Once the price drops to $299 I'm going to pick it up - but only for games that are PS3 only.

The first NHL 09 trailer has been released

Looks like Phanuef is going to be the cover boy. That means bad luck for the Flames next season, bwahahahaha.

Hmm, looks like the same, not really a great trailer ... :huh:

Finished GTA4 yesterday, tons of fun this game ... suppose I'll start playing the multiplayer mod next weekend.

Of course it's going to look the same, it's a hockey game. Theres basically nothing that needs to be changed gameplay wise, they just need to improve on a few game modes. They've added Be A Pro which is in the FIFA game already and is the equivalent to Madden's Superstar mode. Really excited for that.

Calgary Sun confirmed this morning, Dion Phaneuf will be on the cover. I informed my dad of the EA cover jinx, he wasn't happy.

Wait, the trailer did show off a few new things you know, like one handed dekes.

Edited by jetsniper

When devs make games like NHL 09, they basically take NHL 08 and start changing the code. So most of the NHL 09 stuff will look exactly like NHL 08 because it's still in the early stages. Though, I wouldn't expect much of a chance anyhow.

When devs make games like NHL 09, they basically take NHL 08 and start changing the code. So most of the NHL 09 stuff will look exactly like NHL 08 because it's still in the early stages. Though, I wouldn't expect much of a chance anyhow.

Still! were's my 'Create a track option' or better yet on the PC you can make your own courses in Golf. When is EA going to make 'create a course option'. Besides multi-player and online play I don't see a point to racing games other then the gt's of the world.

These platforms have enough power these days that this is doable.

God damn, Friday is going to be gaming heaven for me.

I'll be getting:

Metal Gear Solid IV

FIFA World Cup 06 (Euro has me in the mood)

for sure and then 2 of these 3

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit

The Incredible Hulk

Lost Odyssey

I'll probably get DBZ for sure since I loved the demo and early reviews have been extremely positive. After that, the comic fanboy is battling with the gaming aficionado in me. A good game based on an awesome Marvel character or just a great game all around.

I don't knooooooooow.

God damn, Friday is going to be gaming heaven for me.

I'll be getting:

Metal Gear Solid IV

FIFA World Cup 06 (Euro has me in the mood)

for sure and then 2 of these 3

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit

The Incredible Hulk

Lost Odyssey

I'll probably get DBZ for sure since I loved the demo and early reviews have been extremely positive. After that, the comic fanboy is battling with the gaming aficionado in me. A good game based on an awesome Marvel character or just a great game all around.

I don't knooooooooow.

That is the ONLY game I care about right now. I'm getting it for sure. :D

DBZ FOR LIFE!

That is the ONLY game I care about right now. I'm getting it for sure. :D

DBZ FOR LIFE!

Nah, Metal Gear IV ranks about it for me. And Ninja Gaiden II if I can ever get past this goliath dude. Just so you know Stealth, theres a Gaiden demo on the Marketplace if you want to try it out.

And MGS IV supposedly has two 90 minute cutscenes. So for anyone new to the MGS series beware, it's heavy on the cutscenes. :lol:

And Lost Odyssey just looks so goooood but Hulk is so coooooool. I'll have to do all of this BEFORE I go see the movie because if it's after, the shock and awe factor will make me pick Hulk right away, haha.

Nah, Metal Gear IV ranks about it for me. And Ninja Gaiden II if I can ever get past this goliath dude. Just so you know Stealth, theres a Gaiden demo on the Marketplace if you want to try it out.

And MGS IV supposedly has two 90 minute cutscenes. So for anyone new to the MGS series beware, it's heavy on the cutscenes. :lol:

And Lost Odyssey just looks so goooood but Hulk is so coooooool. I'll have to do all of this BEFORE I go see the movie because if it's after, the shock and awe factor will make me pick Hulk right away, haha.

I'm not disagreeing with you at all. I just have lost my gaming touch for some reason lately and have a hard time playing anything. I really don't know why but I love DBZ so much that I know I'm going to play it. Maybe it rekindles my inner gaming power. :lol:

Sounds weird but seriously. In the last two and a half weeks I've done next to nothing concerning gaming. It just all died. :wacko:

I'm not disagreeing with you at all. I just have lost my gaming touch for some reason lately and have a hard time playing anything. I really don't know why but I love DBZ so much that I know I'm going to play it. Maybe it rekindles my inner gaming power. :lol:

Sounds weird but seriously. In the last two and a half weeks I've done next to nothing concerning gaming. It just all died. :wacko:

I know, I wasn't arguing.....just commenting a little bit more. ;)

My dads going to be gone all next week so that adds to the excitment. ALL GAMING ALL THE TIME WITH NO INTERRUPTIONS!

I know, I wasn't arguing.....just commenting a little bit more. ;)

My dads going to be gone all next week so that adds to the excitment. ALL GAMING ALL THE TIME WITH NO INTERRUPTIONS!

Good, then get GTA 4 for the 360. You, Maca, whoever else and myself can jump in some games and blow some bastards up good. Like take over the airport and let no one enter. Mwuaahahaha...... If Pierre joins, it would actually get pretty funny. Like that'll happen though.... lol

It just hit me that Metal Gear Solid IV is out tomorrow. Now I don't feel like waiting till Friday, I was going to get it before I saw Hulk. I think I'm going to say screw that and grab it tomorrow because dammit, it's in my all-time franchises.

WOOOOOOOOOOO, Metal Gear Soild IV, f*ck yeah. I wonder if IGN has reviewed it yet, I generally have the same tastes as IGN. *checks*

Nope but they reviewed Burst Limit and gave it a 7.9. Decent score that I think warrants a purchase. Guess I'll check gamerankings for MGS IV aaaaand.....shit yes, 91.5

Everytime I try to play a video game I get incredibly dizzy. Needless to say, I'm unable to attend work because of this.

I really feel like beating GTA finally, but I mean, I also feel like knowing up from down.

So when is the PS3 going to have a price drop so I can get one?