~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

lol, no not at all. Was just making a comment.

Okay.......

:P

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.......

:P

Niko was getting depressing, lol. So I popped in Halo for good measure and saw saw that there was griftball for double exp. Didn't you say that you played that once, but then it wasn't available? It's pretty fun, Im hoping they bring it to stay for good.

Niko was getting depressing, lol. So I popped in Halo for good measure and saw saw that there was griftball for double exp. Didn't you say that you played that once, but then it wasn't available? It's pretty fun, Im hoping they bring it to stay for good.

Of course it's fun. You want to play now or something?

Playing with the boss eh?

:lol:

yeah - when I called he said no work this week (unlikely) and asked if I wanted to jump for gears, lol. In a private chat w/ him already setting it up so I wasn't able to jump out. Umm, maybe I can get him in on GTA w/ us later or something... :D.

Just taking a break for lunch

yeah - when I called he said no work this week (unlikely) and asked if I wanted to jump for gears, lol. In a private chat w/ him already setting it up so I wasn't able to jump out. Umm, maybe I can get him in on GTA w/ us later or something... :D.

Just taking a break for lunch

Alrighty. I just did my last stand thing. I go onto the beach and load up with the weapon+health cheat and blow the shit out of the police boats, cars, trucks and copters. Picking off the morons who dare to run to me with my sniper. I think it's time for round two. :D

Haha, because they bundled the PS3 with MGS IV, the PS3's sales rose 180% last week. The game itself sold 1.3 million units worldwide on the first day.

Interesting, yet not surprising. :D

I don't need to buy a new 360! It was the bloody intercooler, I knew it.......... It's running smoothly and no more red rings. *knocks on wood*

If people want to get together and gear it up, I'm game. Well should be anyways.

Like I said a few days ago, just let me know when.

I'm free for gaming tomorrow night - tonight my gf is over and we haven't hung out since before I was sick a week ago... so you know... big gaming night for me already, lol.

I'm free for gaming tomorrow night - tonight my gf is over and we haven't hung out since before I was sick a week ago... so you know... big gaming night for me already, lol.

Tomorrow night sounds good.

Alrighty, Mike. Maca, Pierre and I will be starting Gears in about 15 minutes. Join in whenever you want.

Alrighty, Mike. Maca, Pierre and I will be starting Gears in about 15 minutes. Join in whenever you want.

I'm still babysitting my niece for the next little bit, just waiting for my brother-in-law's mom to come pick her up. I'll join in after that. Should be 10 minutes at the most.

I'm still babysitting my niece for the next little bit, just waiting for my brother-in-law's mom to come pick her up. I'll join in after that. Should be 10 minutes at the most.

No probelm. We haven't started yet. Maca's busy polishing his trade block. He said he had to run out and grab some nail polish.

Man I feel like smashing some buttons.

Watching the Draft was obviously more important.

What she said.

I had a feeling once I saw that you'd replied that this would be your answer.... :P

Well it was just the 1st round today. Best one I've seen yet.

Tomorrow it's only going to get more fun. ^_^