~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You send it in to Microsoft.

I think you're still in the 3 year period, should still be free.

That would be awesome.

However, it just started working again. It randomly red rings, then after a bit, poof it's back.

That would be awesome.

However, it just started working again. It randomly red rings, then after a bit, poof it's back.

I'd just intentionally overheat it anyway and send it in. Once it gets past the warranty it's like $150 to fix it. Or are you all set to start gaming a lot more now that school is over?

I'd just intentionally overheat it anyway and send it in. Once it gets past the warranty it's like $150 to fix it. Or are you all set to start gaming a lot more now that school is over?

I'll have to find my bill and see how much time I have to get it back in.

I'm not sure that I'll be gaming that much, actually... but I use my X360 to watch movies, listen to music, etc.

I'll have to find my bill and see how much time I have to get it back in.

I'm not sure that I'll be gaming that much, actually... but I use my X360 to watch movies, listen to music, etc.

Ah, yeah, I use my PS3 for the same thing. I thought it broke last month so I was getting a little scared. Sending a PS3 in is a bigger headache then sending a 360 in.

I should buy a PS3

Yes, yes you should. Along with the God of War Collection and God of War 3. Thats all I'm doing right now, replaying my way through the God of War series. Final Fantasy XIII just kind of sits there all lonely in the basement.

Although I really want to get Splinter Cell Conviction.

I'm done with FF13 and I playoff season put me in the mood for some hockey game so I bought NHL '09

Yeah I know I could had NHL '10 but '09 was only $10. I figured slightly outdated rosters was worth a $50 rebate.

Damn the AI is stupid when it come to trades

I traded

Kovalev

Koivu

Tanguay

for

Crosby

Gonchar

hahahaha I cant believe the AI accepted that trade!

Note to EA : I appreciate the french translation but you did a serious mistake. It's not called a crosse, it's a bâton. B-A-T-O-N. Crosse means either masturbation rip off in québécois, you guys should know that.

Edited by Jean

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

So I picked up NHL 13 today and delved into the Be a GM mode (sidenote, we should get a HW GM connected league up and running). I'm loving the changes thus far, but I'm having an issue with accessing the prospects. In past years, I've been able to call up prospects, but I was unable to find Galchenyuk on the roster. He's on Sarnia's roster, and has MTL's entry-level contract info attached, but I don't know how to get him up to MTL. It appears like the same is true for the likes of Yakupov, etc... Anyone know anything about this? I thought maybe I needed a roster update, but that didn't seem to make sense to me either.

• 4 months later...

I've got an Xbox 360, and like to play Call of Duty Black Ops 1 & 2, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, and I'm looking for others to play. I also got NHL13 just before they announced the lockout was over, so I haven't started playing it yet [total NOOB].