~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

Indeed, though my buddy and I are stuck. I was able to beat "Stricken" by Disturbed, but we can't get through any of the other level 7 songs. After countless tries, I finally got past the "galloping triplets" in "Knights of Cydonia," but couldn't finish it out.

I think of the main setlist, One has to be my favourite song to perform. I don't have a guitar though so I couldn't beat the game on Expert, only managed to beat it on Hard. The note charts end up making you play lead AND rhythm guitar, completely effing stupid. Best bonus songs ever though, Dragonforce rules.

Wait, One is level 8. Haha, my bad. I traded it in anyway, the GH franchise is finished with Rock Band out.

Nyce. Pierre will join us next weekend for sure. We just need you Jets. :clap:

Like I told you, Halo is a maybe. And if it's wrestling I'm playing, it's best to not even invite me. :P

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, some solid Halo/Gears action went down. Too bad we couldn't get together in Halo earlier on though.

Yeah, I got mad and gave up.

I think my 360 is done for good, it was making some bizarre noises.

Well if it's worth anything, mine makes weird noises every now and then and an error pops up but one re-start and voila.:D

Too bad you couldn't join. Halo was a bust because Pierce and Maca's NAT's were all screwed up. The system wouldn't allow them to play with each other so we switched to Gears and fooled around there. Pierce had to go so we hit up some Halo action and did the usual stuff. :P We're playing tomorrow but I remember you're going to your sis's place and even if you could you'd rather smash your 360 into a thousand pieces. :lol:

Well if it's worth anything, mine makes weird noises every now and then and an error pops up but one re-start and voila.:D

Too bad you couldn't join. Halo was a bust because Pierce and Maca's NAT's were all screwed up. The system wouldn't allow them to play with each other so we switched to Gears and fooled around there. Pierce had to go so we hit up some Halo action and did the usual stuff. :P We're playing tomorrow but I remember you're going to your sis's place and even if you could you'd rather smash your 360 into a thousand pieces. :lol:

It's still Friday dude, I'm going to my sisters on Sunday.

I'll try and get it to work before and after the Avs game if you guys are on. Which works out good since I know you won't be around either seeing as we're playing the Nucks. :P

My 360 has been ######ed since September (actually it started when I bought NHL 08. I still blame EA for breaking my 360) so I have heard every noise imagineable. And a grinding noise like what I heard it do to Gears of War can only come from the very depths of hell. It's the kind of noise that makes a hardcore gamer have to cry himself to sleep.

It's the kind of noise that will scar you for life.

I'll probably jump on the 360 after a shower (need to wake up). See you guys there if you've got the time - &&& systems that work. :P

I just freaking woke up. I actually got a ton of sleep. :lol:

Get on yim before you go on live.:P

It's still Friday dude, I'm going to my sisters on Sunday.

I'll try and get it to work before and after the Avs game if you guys are on. Which works out good since I know you won't be around either seeing as we're playing the Nucks. :P

My 360 has been ######ed since September (actually it started when I bought NHL 08. I still blame EA for breaking my 360) so I have heard every noise imagineable. And a grinding noise like what I heard it do to Gears of War can only come from the very depths of hell. It's the kind of noise that makes a hardcore gamer have to cry himself to sleep.

It's the kind of noise that will scar you for life.

^_^

I'll be sending you more Foppa updates. Don't worry.

^_^

I'll be sending you more Foppa updates. Don't worry.

Don't forget horrible Avs trade proposals.

I'll probably jump on the 360 after a shower (need to wake up). See you guys there if you've got the time - &&& systems that work. :P

Maca, if I ever manage to get on Halo, I'm gonna punch you in the face.

Don't forget horrible Avs trade proposals.

Maca, if I ever manage to get on Halo, I'm gonna punch you in the face.

I certainly will. I thought you'd love to get a laugh on that one.:P

Just try and get Halo to work now.;)

Boo, nobody else was on Halo last night, meaning I had to play with a bunch of morons all night! I had to yell in my mic to even get any idiots to get in my Warthog turret, then when I drove the guy over to the other flag, instead of getting back in, he decides to jump down the middle of Valhalla and die before I can drive there. Then, in another game, a guy is team killing us so we starting killing him back and we're the ones who got booted from the server. Ugh, awful night of Halo for the PineKone Rangers.

lol - I played a lot yesterday, but not late into the night. Don't think I'll have much time to play until next weekend now thanks to another 5-page website to build and who knows what else with Flash, Javascript, and Swift 3d starting. x_x

Boo, nobody else was on Halo last night, meaning I had to play with a bunch of morons all night! I had to yell in my mic to even get any idiots to get in my Warthog turret, then when I drove the guy over to the other flag, instead of getting back in, he decides to jump down the middle of Valhalla and die before I can drive there. Then, in another game, a guy is team killing us so we starting killing him back and we're the ones who got booted from the server. Ugh, awful night of Halo for the PineKone Rangers.

That sucks.

Yea, Maca and me were on for a food portion of the day but hockey was on so we weren't going to make it back on. We'll leave it for next weekend and this time hopefully Pierre gets into the same lobby as us. ;)

Like i told Maca and Matt.. ill be with you shortly to kick all yall asses!

:hlogo:

You'll be kissing our asses for mercy once you feel the wrath of Stealth.

Hmm....

Somehow I doubt it.

:hlogo:

Doubt all you want. You're in for a big surprise.....

I've been practicing...

You and me need more praticing. You free wednesday night or more projects?:P

You and me need more praticing. You free wednesday night or more projects?:P

Hockey is on tonight/tomorrow.

If I somehow finish my project tonight (doubtful) I can be on anytime after 1pm tomorrw before the game @ 7:30. (I start to finish early on Wednesdays again. Yiipie

Hockey is on tonight/tomorrow.

If I somehow finish my project tonight (doubtful) I can be on anytime after 1pm tomorrw before the game @ 7:30. (I start to finish early on Wednesdays again. Yiipie

I'm home 5pm your time so we'll see.

Well, it's 4:40 and I just finished my homework, so I'm jumping on Halo for some pre Habs game gaming.

I've been having some trouble connecting w/ some ppl because of my strict NAT. Hopefully it won't be a problem for anyone looking to join me in matchmaking social matches.