~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All that spinning made me dizzy. I feel kinda sick now.

Get back on yim then. You should see what Murder did to Maca. :lol:

I personally loved how Maca thought he was so pro today. Those last two matches were ######in hilarious!!!!!

:lol::clap::lol:

I don't think I've ever put the least amount of effort into Halo before and gotten that many kills (I think I had like 23 or something)

Same. I'll never forget the bunny hop where I hopped right past both and they both missed me. :lol:

i played halo for the first time in ages yesterday, did pretty well with my friends.

:o

But a blind monkey can't kill both Stealth + Jets with a rocket at the same time! :o

Then again, they say if you get enough monkeys and enough typewriters in the same room, you'll eventually find a Shakespeare (something like that).

I basically said I was better than Stealth as I left because I knew it would bug him so much - and it did. :D

Edit: Link - Infinite Monkey Theorem

Re-wind my friend. The capture the flag 2 on 1 game where I was alone. The flag I scored. I walked around anticipating both of you were standing there. Shot it and the rocket takes both of you out. Flag is scored.

So yes, a decent enough player can do that.

I'd play with you again to show you who is indeed boss but I've taken you out so you can't read this.

COWARD!!!!!!

:clap:

I'm playing N64 right now with an Xbox controller.

Woohoo.

That was fast.

I wish I could do some of my own gaming but we're going out. Oh wellz. I'll say it again.

Maca=SCARED

Maca=RAN AWAY

Maca=COWARD

:clap:

When I was talking to Murder last night, I was telling him that after we started playing you guys that you started serious and then starting fooling around so you could both play the "we weren't playing for real and that's why you pwnd us" card.

Pretty weak guys. :hockey:

Maca > Jets & Stealth ;)

Good fun anyway tho tho. I finally got down that strategy you use with the shotgun/mauler where you shot/melee in one motion. Comes in handy.

Also, when I came up the lift with the flame thrower and set you guys on fire! hahaha that was awesome.

Uh, I had 1 kill in the first game. You don't really need much more proof then that. Unless you magically decided to suck and I got 21 the next time by fluke.

I'm not even in this argument so leave me out of it you little punk.

Hmm, I think I'll just delete that after all. Rocket/Vehicle kills do take zero skill though, it honestly can't be argued. Theres a reason they're basically never used in the pros.

Edited by jetsniper

When I was talking to Murder last night, I was telling him that after we started playing you guys that you started serious and then starting fooling around so you could both play the "we weren't playing for real and that's why you pwnd us" card.

Pretty weak guys. :hockey:

Maca > Jets & Stealth ;)

Good fun anyway tho tho. I finally got down that strategy you use with the shotgun/mauler where you shot/melee in one motion. Comes in handy.

Also, when I came up the lift with the flame thrower and set you guys on fire! hahaha that was awesome.

I'm sorry mahn, but if we had tried, we would have wiped the floor with you. It was blatantly obvious as we usually just walked right at you most of the time letting you kill us. We weren't even firing back. My favourite part was when I was running toward you throwing a grenade for fun and you'd take cover. :lol:

The bunny hops, just runing right at you while holidng a mauler. The best part was how many kills we had despite being absolutely stupid.

Edited by Captain_Stealth

I'm sorry mahn, but if we had tried, we would have wiped the floor with you. It was blatantly obvious as we usually just walked right at you most of the time letting you kill us. We weren't even firing back. My favourite part was when I was running toward you throwing a grenade for fun and you'd take cover. :lol:

The bunny hops, just runing right at you while holidng a mauler. The best part was how many kills we had despite being absolutely stupid.

I fired once but you yelled at me for doing so. :(

I fired once but you yelled at me for doing so. :(

Well it was funnier. I swear... murder and him both had maulers and i hopped toward them and bounced past both of them until they turned and killed me finally. That brought sadness to a whole new level.

You were firing later though so it was fun in the end, admit it.:D

I see you and Maca on the boards now. Nyce timing guys.;)

Who's up for round 2? :lol:

or NHL maybe :P

I'm just not sure what you guys were trying to prove by sucking on purpose then? And I don't know who you're calling a punk Jets, I saw you running in circles and gladly ended the cycle :).

I think you guys were just afraid to play for real and lose! :o

I see you and Maca on the boards now. Nyce timing guys.;)

Who's up for round 2? :lol:

or NHL maybe :P

If I'm playing Halo, it's going to be matchmaking where the real fun is at. It's cool to do custom games and fool around once in awhile, but when we're doing it allll the time it gets a little blan. Methinks if you want practice, the best place for it is in the real (well, matchmaking) games. I'll probably be on after though, but I'm going to get some stuff in the sim now so it doesn't take me 3 years later tonight - especially with all the trades you went and made this week, lmao. I'm gonna hate checking for CON drops.

I'm just not sure what you guys were trying to prove by sucking on purpose then? And I don't know who you're calling a punk Jets, I saw you running in circles and gladly ended the cycle :).

I think you guys were just afraid to play for real and lose! :o

We frikkin waited for you forever. We were building maps and just fooling around and tired so we sat back and relaxed. I had a nice can of coke too. :P

Seriously, if you want a rematch, I'll glady give you one right now and end this shit once and for all.

I know matchmaking is fun, but custom games are whereit's at if you know what you're doing. By far the most entertaining if you can build the right kind of maps with game variants. Of course you wouldn't know because all you ever do is drive vehicles and prevent ways of destroying them by deleting the heavy duty weapons. *rolls eyes*

Where the hell did my post go?

It doesn't matter to me what you're doing, when I ask something, I kinda hope theres enough respect for it to be listened to. I said don't include me, you still did, I got mad. Case closed.

Edited by jetsniper

Where the hell did my post go?

It doesn't matter to me what you're doing, when I ask something, I kinda hope theres enough respect for it to be listened to. I said don't include me, you still did, I got mad. Case closed.

Only the punk part registered, sorry. :)

Seriously though, didn't mean to insult you in any way mahn, it's just a game and I'm kidding around. Talking to stealth now and we're laughing about the matches overall last night, so there's no problem there. The only reason I'm including you now is because I obviously rubbed you the wrong way to have provoked you to this extent. Sorry mahn, and hope to see you running in circles online again soon. :D