~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

I don't really care. It's not like I've used it much in the past 6 months and my tax return should be here in a couple weeks anyway.

Kool. ;)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, original Xbox games still seem to work.

*plays Ultimate Spider-Man*

Wow.

Today was fun. After Maca left, Murder grabbed the special car and told me to jump in. Instead I shot him in the head through the windshield and drove off. He was so pissed! :lol:

Wow.

Today was fun. After Maca left, Murder grabbed the special car and told me to jump in. Instead I shot him in the head through the windshield and drove off. He was so pissed! :lol:

HAHAHA wow...

My gf had arrived, so I had to bounce. I tried saying something buyt no one heard.

It was pretty obvious so no worries. I left 15 minutes later to get ready for dinner myself anyways.

It was an awesome 15 minutes though. :P Also, to Andrew and Pierre, GTA does have online and it's ######ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Captain_Stealth

So I finally got to the Three Leaf Clover mission tonight after hearing everyone say it's easily the best mission in the game. I find it hard to disagree, it was pretty exciting. Especially when you've used cheats to unlock all kinds of stuff.

It was pretty obvious so no worries. I left 15 minutes later to get ready for dinner myself anyways.

It was an awesome 15 minutes though. :P Also, to Andrew and Pierre, GTA does have online and it's ######ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i kno it has online wanted to kno how good it was lmao, i guess ill give it a shot soon lol

So I finally got to the Three Leaf Clover mission tonight after hearing everyone say it's easily the best mission in the game. I find it hard to disagree, it was pretty exciting. Especially when you've used cheats to unlock all kinds of stuff.

I've only used the health/armour cheat thus far... what else is there? (I'm too lazy to google it). In other words, what do you guys use most, and which are the most effective? Side effects? :D

I've only used the health/armour cheat thus far... what else is there? (I'm too lazy to google it). In other words, what do you guys use most, and which are the most effective? Side effects? :D

You can spawn different cars and boats. You can spawn a helicopter. You can raise or remove your wanted level. You can give yourself all kinds of souped up weapons.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/code/933037.html

Gamefaqs is your friend Maca. =D

Cheating bastards! :P

I think I'll join in too. :P

BTW, I killed you Mac just before you left. :D

Cheating bastards! :P

I think I'll join in too. :P

BTW, I killed you Mac just before you left. :D

Haha, dang. I know I was getting shot at... but yeah... :P

God dammit, I'm starting to see myself buying GTA IV again once I get a new Xbox just so I can play with you guys.

Cali joined in for a bit today too. I swear... nothing's better than getting Murder pissed at you. He got pissed at Maca so he and me stocked up on weapons and took a Helicopter to the airport to gun Maca down.

I landed and took out my RPG and found Maca's car and he tried to do a jump but crashed into a wall. I fired a missile and watched it thinking "shit, it's just going to miss". Suddenly, Maca opens his car door and the missile nails it taking him out. :lol:

Haha, dang. I know I was getting shot at... but yeah... :P

Nah, I'm joking. I was a shot away but you got away in time. :P

Hey Mac. Murder's tearing you apart saying he's ready to kick your ass in Halo. :lol:

Correction: Ready to destroy your army of teddies he says. :P

Honestly Stealth, I'm still a little choked about that 4 on 4 game last night.

Atleast it wasn't ranked but that was still really slimy.

You mean the guy who had to have been a little kid, who sucked so bad that he proceeded to empty our net so the other team could tie it to take it to overtime? We should give him bad reviews and find out where he lives and hunt him down and make him eat lots of pie and then throw him into a volcano... :ninja: