Game Thread | Sabres de Buffalo vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 01/20/07

Spider-Man NL

buff290x188.gifvrssign.gifnewlogo1.gif

2006-07 Regular Season Record:

buff70x.gif33-11-4 : 70 Points (1st in the Eastern Conference)

newlogo170.gif26-17-5 : 57 Points (4th in the Eastern Conference)

Projected goalies for this game are:

Buffalo

2045.gif# 30 Ryan Miller (24-8-3), 2.62 GAA, .915 Save%

Montreal

2311.gif# 39 Cristobal Huet (18-10-3), 2.62 GAA, .923 Save%

Sabres Roster
Link

Canadiens Roster
Link

LW.jpgHabs_spin.gifrw.jpg

Higgins - Koivu - Ryder
Latendresse - Plekanec - Kovalev
Samsonov - Bonk - Johnson
Streit - Lapierre - Perezhogin

d.jpg

Komisarek - Markov
Souray - Rivet
Dandeneault - Bouillon

G.jpg
Cristobal Huet

Meetings This Year:

Oct. 6th, 2006:newlogo170.gif4 buff70x.gif5 (SO)

Oct. 23rd, 2006:buff70x.gif4 newlogo170.gif1

Nov. 24th, 2006:newlogo170.gif2 buff70x.gif1 (OT)

Dec. 9th, 2006:buff70x.gif3 newlogo170.gif2 (SO)

Dec. 19th, 2006:newlogo170.gif5 buff70x.gif2

HuetSabressbilde.jpg

HuetGloveSavefull.jpg

This game can be seen 7:00pm eastern on:
l_RDS.gif, CBC.jpg& msg_network_right_logo.gif

Cjad.jpg
Listen to the game live at 7:00 pm on CJAD 800 AM

OR

ckac.jpg
Listen to the game live (In French) at 7:00 pm on CKAC 730 AM Edited by Spider-Man NL

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo will be flat from their workhorse performance battle with Vancouver.

I predict 5-2 Montreal final. Remember, the HSBC arena is like 50/50 in fans.

Ps: I have never complimented, but great job on the Thread spidey, keep those Shiny things going, the Habs are 1-0 with them :)

Sabres are playing tonight and are up 2-0 on the Nucks.

Miller is playing so Biron may play tomorrow night.

bad news for us. Biron always finds a way to beat us.

still thin that we'll win this one !!

Montreal seems to be able to get up for these games against Buffalo so lets hope that continues. Because if they throw up another clunker like they did against Ottawa and Vancouver, its gonna get messy quickly.

Buffalo has been struggling of late so this is a huge game for both teams.

A win and we will be talking how far in the playoff we will go, a loss and we will talk about if we will make the playoffs. Lets dream about stanley cups and eastern conferance finals. :D

Buffalo will be flat from their workhorse performance battle with Vancouver.

I predict 5-2 Montreal final. Remember, the HSBC arena is like 50/50 in fans.

Ps: I have never complimented, but great job on the Thread spidey, keep those Shiny things going, the Habs are 1-0 with them :)

Well the Bell Centre is about 99.99/0.01 Hasb to Sabers fans.

Hopefully the Sabres are tired tonight, and not pumped up after that game against Van last night. Was a little pissed at that game, cuz I am first place right now in the CBC Kia pool, and I have Kiprusoff and the second place guy has Miller. Currently we are like 1 point apart, and if Miller lost...I pretty much would have had that car to myself. So all I need is Kipper to win, or Miller to sit, or if he plays to get peppered by the beloved Habs.

Hopefully the Sabres are tired tonight, and not pumped up after that game against Van last night. Was a little pissed at that game, cuz I am first place right now in the CBC Kia pool, and I have Kiprusoff and the second place guy has Miller. Currently we are like 1 point apart, and if Miller lost...I pretty much would have had that car to myself. So all I need is Kipper to win, or Miller to sit, or if he plays to get peppered by the beloved Habs.

What sux is, I cant watch either game...gf's Christmas party.

Miller sit or loss and Kipper win= Kia Magentis

GOOOOOOOO HABSSSSSSSS Goooooooooooooooo!!!

What sux is, I cant watch either game...gf's Christmas party.

Miller sit or loss and Kipper win= Kia Magentis

GOOOOOOOO HABSSSSSSSS Goooooooooooooooo!!!

uhhhhh still in the holiday celebrations?!?! make me sick just thinking of it! lol

well the habs hold no fortune...so if they loose dont get all pissey after the habs...thats one thing i learned...never bet at mise au jeu with the habs....will make you hate them! heh

Le Canadien attend les Sabres dans la bonne humeur

«Il y avait des choses bizarres sur la patinoire. Kovi est normalement douché avant que le deuxième joueur soit sorti de la patinoire et il était encore sur la glace. Il s'était occupé de mes bâtons avant l'entraînement, m'avait aidé à les limer et tout. Je me disais : wow! Il est comme un grand frère pour moi ce matin et c'est lui qui m'a foutu cette tarte au visage. Mais vous savez quoi? Ça me fait bien plaisir. Ça prouve que la bonne humeur est revenue.»

Ce qu'une victoire peut faire...

B)

Tricolore jusqu'au bout!

Go :hlogo: go!

uhhhhh still in the holiday celebrations?!?! make me sick just thinking of it! lol

well the habs hold no fortune...so if they loose dont get all pissey after the habs...thats one thing i learned...never bet at mise au jeu with the habs....will make you hate them! heh

Ya here companies have to book a year in advance in Edmonton to get a place for a Christmas party.I would feel wierd wearing a Christmas tie at this time of year. Me "hate the Habs"...not in this lifetime. I'll hate Miller if he shows up and plays well. Never ever hate the Habs! Have only missed 3 saturday night games in the last 6 years. Priorities are in their place. I think the Habs will take it 4 - 3. Kovy with 2 goals, to keep the talk alive on that line. Hopefully we keep the shots down to under 35 for Huet, and keep their players to the outside.

Le Canadien attend les Sabres dans la bonne humeur

«Il y avait des choses bizarres sur la patinoire. Kovi est normalement douché avant que le deuxième joueur soit sorti de la patinoire et il était encore sur la glace. Il s'était occupé de mes bâtons avant l'entraînement, m'avait aidé à les limer et tout. Je me disais : wow! Il est comme un grand frère pour moi ce matin et c'est lui qui m'a foutu cette tarte au visage. Mais vous savez quoi? Ça me fait bien plaisir. Ça prouve que la bonne humeur est revenue.»

Ce qu'une victoire peut faire...

B)

Tricolore jusqu'au bout!

Go :hlogo: go!

is that Komisarek's sayings?