Best Habs player for the 2nd half

alexstream

I expect that many players will step it up in the second half. Huet will keep going, Kovalev will start putting up the numbers, and Higgys, Ryder, and Tender will start doing good stuff too.

And, if Samsonov doesn't start anything I would be really surprised, because he can't get anymore ca'ca'ier.

I think Komisarek will be a beast !!!! Gotta love his physical play. And does the 2nd half includes the playoffs??? Gotta love Komi in playoffs!

But Huet will probably stands up as our best player.

I'm going with Lats, he is now playing with Kovalev and should put up good points. Markov honorable mention.

Koivu and Souray only gets PP points, it will have some dry spells.

Ryder, he just handles the puck too much this year and turns it over too much.

It will take Higgins a while longer to get over the ankle injury. He still doesn't seem to be skating as well as the beginning of the year.

like alexstream, I think that Latendresse will be this years higgins. he's already playing over expectation and he'll be a great fit on a line with kovalev.

I'm sure he'll finish with 45-50 points.

I would love to see a guy like perezhogin picking up his game. the guy has too much talent to be an offensive bust.

I have one for you on Perez, i think next year he will be paired with Higgins and Koivu replacing Ryder. Who i don't think will resign.

If Begin comes back i do like the Begin Lapierre Perez line.

I would love to see a guy like perezhogin picking up his game. the guy has too much talent to be an offensive bust.

Tough to have offensive bust playing less than 15 minutes per game and getting zero ice time on the power play.

I really hope this is a joke.... :lol:

We dont need old washed up injury prone bums like forsberg

I really hope that’s a joke. If there is a possibility he can stay healthy which there is with proper treatment then I would be ecstatic if the Habs picked him up.