Spider-Man NL

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a bunch of idiots

what the hell am i watching? pee-wee?

say what you will...but im starting to wonder wether this team as what it takes to make the playoffs

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

And that should seal the deal.... feel bad for Souray on that one....

What this team really needs is one of these guys who can shoot the puck like that.. how many times has montreal had a chance and shot it right in the goalies chest...

I'm really starting to dislike this team. If they had played like this all year I could take it...but you know they are capable of more.

The so-called "leaders" of this team, the core players, are failing us again... I dont need to name them, just take the salary list and start at the top with the biggest salaries.

People are blaming Huet? Come on?

There is a lot of blame to go around but I don't see how Huet could be responsible for this.

What do you expect from him? Make the first pass out of the zone? score goals?

Edited by Talon

The so-called "leaders" of this team, the core players, are failing us again... I dont need to name them, just take the salary list and start at the top with the biggest salaries.

This is exactly right. The problem is that too many of our core guys are stinking out the joint and have done so for weeks now: Ryder, Koivu, Kovalev, and Higgins - not to mention Huet's struggles- not one of these has done a thing recently. And with the PP on the skids they HAVE to pick it up.