Armstrong doubtful tomorrow?

matchek

Colby "CHICKEN SH**T" ARMSTRONG

I know it's stupid but I've always hated that guy. In games when the players get mic'ed, his voice on the bench just drove me nuts. Crosby too. They are both good hockey players but I'd slap them out just because they're voices annoy me.

Good on Souray!!!!!!!! For those that say it was "Bertuzzi Like" must realize that Souray is an Indian. Indian's snap and scrap. I don't think it was vicious. True honest loyalty and emotion pumping through that guys viens. I love him for that.

Higgins and Ryder? Jumping in? and do what? although that would have been fun to watch.

Colby "CHICKEN SH**T" ARMSTRONG

I know it's stupid but I've always hated that guy. In games when the players get mic'ed, his voice on the bench just drove me nuts. Crosby too. They are both good hockey players but I'd slap them out just because they're voices annoy me.

Good on Souray!!!!!!!! For those that say it was "Bertuzzi Like" must realize that Souray is an Indian. Indian's snap and scrap. I don't think it was vicious. True honest loyalty and emotion pumping through that guys viens. I love him for that.

Higgins and Ryder? Jumping in? and do what? although that would have been fun to watch.

High five, man. Crosby's voice is like an icepick. I don't think Souray's emotion has anything to do with him being Indian though, lol.

Some people might see this as a racist comment.

I see your point, and i don't mean it in a racist way at all. I grew up with a lot of native indian friends and I love them dearly. I hope no-one takes it the wrong way. I just know that when they(my friends) get pissed LOOK-OUT. I see similarities in Souray, mostly his eyes......and then the gloves come off. That's all.