-16? No, it's not the weather...

habs_25th

Because Carbo realizes that most of that -16 is because they play with defensivley challenged Rivet and Souray ;)

Boullion's not much better. He just waits for the opposition to make a move then watches. Cant remember a time when one of his blasts didnt get blocked and lead to a potentiol 2-1 or breakaway. The biggest thing that pisses me off about Rivet is he cant make an outlet play. His passes miss, or just set the guy up for a hit or quick check, or he waits behind the net skates to centre then Ices the puck. At least Souray brings more than he takes away form the team. Of course thats just my opinion so dont get your panties twisted. :D

Boullion's not much better. He just waits for the opposition to make a move then watches.

Did you fall on your head? Bam Bam is probably the best d-man one-on-one on the team, if not, the most consistent. He rarely gets beat even though he's at a height disadvantage. He stripped Crosby Sunday afternoon on a rush, never played the puck, just let it go through and tied Sid up so he couldn't make a play on it, and the puck was recovered and moved up ice.

Sorry man. You've got to be kiddin. Markov is far and away our best one on one defender. Like i have mentioned earlier, Boullion is no better than a 5th, 6th or 7th d-man on any good team. We have Marky, Komi, Souray, Dandi, with Rivet, Boullion, Ninimaa and Streit as the bottom level guys.

Why is Ryder -16 and has lasted on the top line for this long?

-9 Higgins

-13 Koivu

Because he's third in goals and fourth in points.

But if you're going to bring up the +/-, then take a longer look. Johnson and Perezhogin are the only Habs above +10. Bonk is at +8 and there's three guys at +5. Everyone else is either +3 or lower. The reason that the top line is a combined -38 is because the whole team isn't producing enough offensively while playing 5-on-5. 27th in the league, to be exact. 76 goals out of 156. That's a little less than half your goal total. That ain't gonna win a Cup anytime soon.

all bitching aside, who else will you realistically (nevermind the rants...) on the 1st line?

GO :hlogo: GO!

why keep putting down the best goal score we had in year?

i sympathize... the only thing that's bothersome is that he's really having an off-year this year... we can only hope that it's not going to be symptomatic of the coming years with the canadiens...

GO :hlogo: GO!