HABS Avatars And Sigs

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like some asshole on CHFans ripped my avatar off.

Damn bastards. I'll hunt them down.

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

Hey Spider man, how can you shrink a moving .gif file?  Whenever I try, it stops moving. Thanks for any help.

I'm not quite sure how to do it, but there is a guy on metroboards that goes by the name of Bates17Rules, hes really good at the stuff like that.

He did my avater for me.

[Edited on 2004/8/11 by Spider-Man NL]

Hey Spider man, how can you shrink a moving .gif file?  Whenever I try, it stops moving. Thanks for any help.

Where is the image? I can probably do it for you.

http://img3.photobucket.com/albums/v12/Fro...er/Habs_eat.gif

Puck, that would be awesome if you could shrink it to about 7.1 kb, it has to be that or less to allow me to load it on the program I am using. If you can't, it's not a huge deal, so don't waste your time if you can't get it.

Thanks

[Edited on 3-26-04 by Fanpuck33]

http://img3.photobucket.com/albums/v12/Fro...er/Habs_eat.gif

Puck, that would be awesome if you could shrink it to about 7.1 kb, it has to be that or less to allow me to load it on the program I am using.  If you can't, it's not a huge deal, so don't waste your time if you can't get it.

Thanks

[Edited on 3-26-04 by Fanpuck33]

Sorry but thats pretty much impossible, the filesize is currently 81kb to start with, I could get rid of some of the filesize by removing colors, or decreasing the number of colors used, but that only brings it down to about 40kb, plus it looks really bad without as many colors...

I could shrink the image (not file) size of it, but its already 100x100, and thats small enough... If I shrank the image-size anymore it would be too small to see...

Oops, when I downloaded it, I thought it said it was 7.8 kb, not 78 kb. Had I noticed that, I would have known it would be impossible to shrink it that much. I thought I only need a couple hundred bytes down, not a few thousand. My bad, thanks though.

Oops, when I downloaded it, I thought it said it was 7.8 kb, not 78 kb.  Had I noticed that, I would have known it would be impossible to shrink it that much.  I thought I only need a couple hundred bytes down, not a few thousand.  My bad, thanks though.

hehehe, its cool.

I was wondering how you expected anyone to reduce the filesize 10 times of its previous size. hehe

[Edited on 2004-3-26 by puck7x]

MP3 Format! ;)

Hey, does anyone here know how to make a clip on ur avatar. I've seen them before, and i'm interested in having one. So if there are any people out there who know how to do it, can u teach me?

thanks!