• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

few updates in this section since my last visit hehe

well here's 2 pix of my pucca plush (a very popular korean cartoon character) wearing my habs toques~

i took these pix last summer (2004) and wanted to share haha~ i just luv her look (especially the one with theo's pompon toque)~~ :D

note : i'll need to check all my backup cds ONE BY ONE coz i really dunt remember where i put my huuuuge habs files collection :mad: :mad:

-- click to get full size image --

this is the original cartoon face

44dc15xz.th.jpg

imgp62883fy.th.jpg imgp62898oi.th.jpg

----

EDIT :

hey hey~ i found an old file that i made (theo one hehe) and also an old molson limited edition of their beer stuff

redtheo3yh.th.png dd85zn.th.gif

[Edited on 2005/7/27 by bebehabs]

This is hardly Canadiens-oriented but I enjoy my Avatar. It's just plain fun. All a part of my 'mood' too. So is my location... not very geographical but very topical.

By the way, so is my sig. All a part of enjoying the gifts given to His children.

Yessssssirrrr.

By the way, I'm going to change my Avatar once in a while. Gonna find some more enjoyable stuff.

[Edited on 2005/8/1 by shortcat1]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, I was wondering if someone could fix my avatar? I had this sweet picture of Kovy but now its gone :( lol

Any help would be really appreciated, thanks! :)

Edit: Seems like it works... nvm then! :/)

[Edited on 2005/9/20 by Natural Mystic]

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a silly question; how do I post an avatar?

When I go to the edit profile page undre control panel, it says "avatar URL" . Am I to assume that I simply put the location of my avatar which is on my hard drive? i.e. c:/blah blah blah....? 'Cause if this is the case...it ain't workin'.

Originally posted by Habsp

When I go to the edit profile page undre control panel, it says "avatar URL" .  Am I to assume that I simply put the location of my avatar which is on my hard drive?  i.e. c:/blah blah blah....?  'Cause if this is the case...it ain't workin'.

You need a hosting site such as pbucket or pbase for you images. Or if you talk nicely to your company webmaster he/she might let you put your pic on the corporate server.

I use pbase.com, free to try for 30 days I believe. After that it is a pay hosting service.

Once you have a hosting site you can type in the URL location of your picture and it will pop up on the screen. My Avatar of Jose Theodore is after domi scored against him saturday, converted with gif animator and is hosted on pbase.com

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by VaughanHabfan

Great work on all the avatars and sigs guys.:/)

and FOZZY BEAR is the BEST!

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss..... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz
Originally posted by Habsp

When I go to the edit profile page undre control panel, it says "avatar URL" .  Am I to assume that I simply put the location of my avatar which is on my hard drive?  i.e. c:/blah blah blah....?  'Cause if this is the case...it ain't workin'.

You need a hosting site such as pbucket or pbase for you images. Or if you talk nicely to your company webmaster he/she might let you put your pic on the corporate server.

I use pbase.com, free to try for 30 days I believe. After that it is a pay hosting service.

Once you have a hosting site you can type in the URL location of your picture and it will pop up on the screen. My Avatar of Jose Theodore is after domi scored against him saturday, converted with gif animator and is hosted on pbase.com

Hope this helps.

Yes; mucho thanks Howie.

Originally posted by Phhoenyxx

Very nice avatars and sigs! Keep up the good work!

My avatar is a tribute to Patrick Roy's famous wink during the '93 finals against the Kings.

[Edited on 2005/10/18 by Phhoenyxx]

Phhoenyxx that avatar is sweet, Patrick's wink was fantastic. What graphics program are you using to animate. Just curious.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...