Boy you moderators are really heavy handed here

what happened to my post?? Crap like this makes me not want to post here anymore. Can you just leave my posts alone.....

it was moved to the ottawa thread!

it was moved to the ottawa thread!

If I wanted it posted there I would have done it myself. Now it looks like the first sentence of my post makes no sense because it was tied in to the post title originally. Why ??

Edited by dumpSamsonov

If I wanted it posted there I would have done it myself. Now it looks like the first sentence of my post makes no sense because it was tied in to the post title originally. Why ??

dunno usually the moderators state the reason for the edit

dunno usually the moderators state the reason for the edit

Maybe it's a sign..the team is sucking, this forum is run like a dictatorship, and I should be doing more important things with my time. It's not worth the effort of making a post here when it gets buried in some other one.

Maybe it's a sign..the team is sucking, this forum is run like a dictatorship, and I should be doing more important things with my time. It's not worth the effort of making a post here when it gets buried in some other one.

well cant blame them too much either all of us are (including them) really pissed off about the ways are going... they are humans and Habs fans.. u probably should wait for a win to create a post.... in fact Im amazed this post of your hasnt been liquified along with my commentaries...

well cant blame them too much either all of us are (including them) really pissed off about the ways are going... they are humans and Habs fans.. u probably should wait for a win to create a post.... in fact Im amazed this post of your hasnt been liquified along with my commentaries...

I'm sure it will be. The mods here are like KGB. All evidence will be destroyed :lol:

Seriously, I'm sick of having my posts buried or just deleted because they don't fit in with the beliefs of the moderators. Very poor way to run a forum in my opinion. I know who did it anyway so it's no surprise....

This is a Habs forum dude, I never cared much for your bash-Samsonov user ID, and this latest hissy fit because a friggin post was moved is further evidence of your overall negativity and generally crappy attitude, I am warning you, another mod will probably ban you, didn't you ever learn to work and play well with others?????

dictator.jpg

This is what ought to happen, but I know that it doesn't

P.S. I merged all the threads that had to do with the topic of how worried people are about the Habs and whatnot.

The reason for the edit was given. There were half a dozen threads on the same topic, so they were merged. No big deal. No posts were deleted. No posts were edited.

If a mod edits a post, they click the "edited by" box and normally leave a brief message about the edit. If two+ threads are merged, typcially it's pretty obvious why they were merged, and this time I even mentioned it. If a thread is moved to another forum, it's pretty obvious why and no reason needs to be given. If a post is deleted, the person who made the post knows they said something inflammatory or innappropriate or completely unnecessary. If it's not a huge deal, it's left at that. If it's something rather bad or a repeat offense, a warning is given.

Seriously, I'm sick of having my posts buried or just deleted because they don't fit in with the beliefs of the moderators.

This accusation really gets old. If we banned and warned people because we disagree with them, then every single person here would have a huge warning level and have been suspended numerous times. JLP and I would have banned each other because we almost always disagree. PTG and would have been banned within a week if I warned/banned/suspended if I went around getting rid of opinions I disagree with. Seriously, your accusation holds no water at all.

And finally, why make a big public spectacle out of it? Why not PM a mod and express your concerns? Why start such an inflammatory thread when you could just talk to someone in private? There is no place for flame threads here. I closed the thread for a bit to give people a chance to cool down. If the flaming starts again, the thread goes bye-bye.

LOL 2 moderators contradicting each other, one tells me I won't gets banned for disagreeing with the mods and the other tells me he's going to ban. Laughable. You guys are on a real power trip.

You had your chance, and you blew it within an hour by flaming again. Way to go. Thread closed again and we'll see you in 24 hours.

We didn't contradict each other at all. You were never warned for disagreeing with us. Get that through your head. You were warned because you were flaming, have flamed in the past, and then continued to flame.