Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Devils du New Jersey | 02/14/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am shocked that throughout this terrible streak the team has remained unchanged. Gainey has got to get his arse in gear.

No kidding there.

At this point I'd be happier if he just blew this shit up. Trade guys who are not part of the long term future. Trade Sourray NOW, before we get nothing for him. Trade others, boot the skill-less players, Murray, NIinimaa, Even Downey who's supposed to be a fighter and how many fights has he had this year 3, come on. I'm sick of this shit

Literally I'm going to puke my guts out now.

If i could take a break from this team, i would, but i cant. Sometimes i just wish i didnt care so damn much.

This is about 10 times more stressful than midterms.

I hear ya. It's like a car wreck.....you just can't turn away. I turned it off at 4-2 and found myself flicking back and forth still. I don't even know why I would watch tonight, come to think of it??

I hear ya. It's like a car wreck.....you just can't turn away. I turned it off at 4-2 and found myself flicking back and forth still. I don't even know why I would watch tonight, come to think of it??

I hope the Habs appreciate that i spent 3 hours listening to the game on the radio instead of studying for a 1030 midterm tomorrow morning...

Better get on that now...

:ghg:

If i could take a break from this team, i would, but i cant. Sometimes i just wish i didnt care so damn much.

This is about 10 times more stressful than midterms.

I refuse to watch them until they prove to me they can win a game. I still find myself checking the score every 5 minutes but I cannot bring myself to watching a half assed effort with a coach who has no idea how to spark his team. We have lost 17 of our last 25 games. 17 of 25!!!!! And the best we get is Ninimaa playing forward?

Honestly if something does not happen by the next game, i might reach my breaking point.

And by something I don't mean the same Carbo speech of 'i don't know what happened, the players don't score...i'm out of ideas"

If he's out of ideas he should be fired because it's the coach's responsiblity not to be out of ideas.

I refuse to watch them until they prove to me they can win a game. I still find myself checking the score every 5 minutes but I cannot bring myself to watching a half assed effort with a coach who has no idea how to spark his team. We have lost 17 of our last 25 games. 17 of 25!!!!! And the best we get is Ninimaa playing forward?

ditto........ditto couldn't say it better myself.

I haven't watch them for the past 2 weeks, know they been playing really bad so I didn't even bother anyway but tonight ... decided to watch them in action! I kinda lost hope with them after tonight match up, rather now watch the western in action ... if Gainey doesn't act fast this team is doom! :(

I agree with Quebecois I wish I did not care so much sometimes but in the end WHEN the Habs win thier next cup it will be worth it.

I really hope this team turns it around soon if not I hope Gainey gets some picks for some of the impending UFA's.

Honestly if something does not happen by the next game, i might reach my breaking point.

And by something I don't mean the same Carbo speech of 'i don't know what happened, the players don't score...i'm out of ideas"

If he's out of ideas he should be fired because it's the coach's responsiblity not to be out of ideas.

Gainey handpicked Carbo, set him up as an Assistant coach to learn the ropes from him and handed him the head coaching job. He is not going anywhere!

Gainey just does not roll like that.

I have never felt this hopeless as a fan of any team in my life.

You are either contending and selling the present, or you are rebuilding and selling the future.

THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN. And where are we right now? ######ING IN BETWEEN!!

Brutal, thank god I have the Raptors to distract me somewhat

Edited by Wamsley01