Valentine's Day

beliveau1

Almost perfect

Theres just the small fact I don't like guys romantically. We can be buddies though!

I still need to work on this girl at work. Who, after thinking about it today, I think likes me too. For example, I had to learn how to be a cashier on my first day in case I ever got called up to the front (god forbid because I don't remember anything) and she had every PLU code memorized (PLU codes are like UPC codes for vegetables and fruits and whatnot. You have to memorize them all though because they're not on the fruit) yet the past couple days, she comes to check the PLU codes of whatever food I'm working on. Not only that, she asks me where the PLU code is on the fruit (this is when I was working on grapes which come in bags. The PLU code is in massive bold numbers. Really hard to miss.)

Then for the past week, two weeks. I don't know, I've only noticed this recently but she watches for me for when I take my break and then takes hers at the exact same time. And this is over my last 10-15 shifts. 1 or 2 is just a coincidence but 12?

I don't know, my brain likes to do a lot of thinking, plus I'm a moderate conspiracy theorist so it's probably absolutely nothing at all. Just seems like a lot of coincidences are happening at once here.

Plus she's cuter then god knows what. And thats where I become weaker in the knees then a 90 year old man.

Sounds like she's smitten - it sure sounds like the signs of interest are there my man!

It is now time to see just what the 'fruits' may bear? B) :lol:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who hesitate are lost. Ask the girl out, Jets. ;)

Yeah man, do it. The worst thing that could happen is that she laughs and says no. In most cases though, the girl has a heart and she'd let you down easy if she doesn't want a relationship.

Yeah Jets ask her...

Last year i liked this girl very much, but i was just like you (stil am i think) and finally this year i asked her out. It was superb! A really great date, best one i had in years. Really thought we had a connection (ah you already starting to feel it?)

Couple of days later i emailed her about something, and also talked about the date. Never heared since of her, so i think it's a waste...Damn. BUt for sure im over that "not asking", sunday got a date again!! Other girl, kinda blinddate, but i dont care. We'll see!!

I feeling much more free now i'm living on my own :D

oh well if you want to go to more people yeah

JLP- girlfriend

Colin- married

Shortcat- married

Revvrob- married

Fanpuck - single

gosh my mind is drawing a blank now.

hippie fest!

I'm sad you forgot your favorite Dutchie

SINGLE: OFCOURSE!!!

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan