Game Thread | Capitals vs. Montreal | 02/20/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, but I don't like that guy, too pompous...

B)

joke, you're awesome Manh

agreed. I know ppl go on about how at least ovechkin gives interesting answers to reporters questions, but I really just find his answers super full-of-it.

Great player, but WAAAAAAAAAAAY too obnoxious.

Milroy was a pleasure to watch, he works his ass off. Up and down the ice he gives it his all.

Halak should start on Thursday. He played very well and the goals he let in were not his fault (no weak ones)

Our first line is rolling hard

Still not a single 5 on 5 goal.......(not counting the EN) This remains a serious problem.

Samsonov looks like he wants to be his own team. I hope he wakes up and realizes he is one small part of our team.

I don't know if aqnyone else noticed but the kids are getting more and more ice time and the team is responding better. It's still schizophrenic but better, a great first followed by sleepwalking in the second. Decent third period. I'll be more impressed with a good effort in the next 2, playoff contenders.

4th line outstanding again: drew 4 penalties i beleive.

first line was great 4 on 3 average everywhere else. What has gotten into Ryder?

3rd line solid again.

Defense solid overall, sat back alot in the second and left the goalie out to dry a few times.

The youngsters were the ones on the ice in the last few minutes of the game, that's nice to see.

Stat of the Day.

The Habs top 4 scorers are minus 59, a league worst.

Yeah, the kids are doing great. I'd like to see management move some of the people presently out, like Rivet, Kovalev, and others like Samsonov (and Souray if the exchange rate is in our favour).

If we can draw more youth, and then not put such a burden on the Bulldogs when we call players up, I think that we will have an exciting team that will start developing well together.